Customer reviews

Colour: Over Door|Change
Price:£11.99+ Free shipping

on 3 September 2017
This is very flimsy and horrible product. Don't buy it. It is 2 piece when you connect them together very flimsy and looks you can't put more then 2 lid but you can't. If you don't connect them together put separately it sits to high on your cupboard then you can't put big lid because cupboard door doesnt close. If you put more then two normal size lid becomes bendy and lids goes everywhere.
on 1 May 2017
Wish I had bought this years ago
on 5 May 2017
Great does exactly what it's made for. I have a static Van and it's saved me loads of space. I would recommend this product
on 9 March 2012
What a pile of crap! Total waste of money I would not recommend this item to anyone. The product is cheaply made & nasty. I can only fit 2 lids in the holder-The tabs that fit over the cupboard doors are really roughly made with very sharp edges.
on 5 December 2011
I managed to break this as soon as I got it, my cupboard door wouldn't close with it on and some gentle pressure caused it to snap. It seems flimsy and not well made at all. Don't bother.
on 8 August 2011
When attached buy the over door hangers it swings wildly and feels like every time you open the cupboard door that everything is going to fly out and go smashing onto the floor. I have now screwed each frame directly into the cupboard door and am now satisfied that it does the job I need it to do.
on 1 April 2016
noooooooooo! why did I not read the reviews before buying?!

These are rubbish! Not fit for purpose.

You can only use every other rung as the lids do not fit with handles on - suppose you could always unscrew the lid handles and then re-screw them on every time you want to boid an egg. Its an option.

+ the you cant use the top rung - note the pic of the door 'open'? Thats because the door will not close when you have a lid on the top run.
So going forward just keep the door open - just a suggestion but if you are really picky or don't have your tins lined up neatly - not a good option.

So basically - a complete set of pants.

Well done to the person designing - you clearly didn't test (with lids on). I hope you got a design award (and I hope you don't design buildings and stuff that can fall down).
Well done to the factory making these - sure you kept your production runs full.
Well done to the Amazon shop selling these lovely home nick-nacks - you clearly do not value your customers.
and, Well done me..... for not taking a second to read the reviews that Amazon so kindly make available.

4 big fails!!

Set Of 2 Over The Door Pan Lid Storage Racks
on 30 June 2011
I have managed to fit 5 lids on the 6 slots. The top slots will only fit very small lids. Best for fairly flat lids, deeper ones are a problem. Still I'm happy that I don't have as many lids lying around.
on 3 November 2011
What a total waste of money. Biggest pile of crap I've ever bought. No lids fit in it. this is not a solution to this problem. Betterware have really pissed me off with this. Don't buy!!!
on 8 July 2011
None of my pan lids would fit. Betterware have now said they will look in to this and change the description
regarding the depth of the racks. The depth is 4.5cm not 6.5cm as stated when I bought them.

See one answered question