on 25 June 2017
Grandchildren love the DVD.very good value
on 13 May 2017
Came even earlier than date due. I was very pleased with the whole process.Many thanks.
on 2 March 2017
The DVD's stopped awkwardly & wouldn't start again easily
on 31 May 2011
The makers of Peppa Pig have struck gold with Ben and Holly and I bought this, the second DVD after reading comments about adverts on the first. Not only are there no adverts but the shuffle episode option is a great idea and gives all espisodes an equal viewing.

My daughter is only two but loves Ben, Holly and especially Gaston and the episodes are full of humour and imagination whilst still being educational too. It is easily my favourite program that she likes to watch.

My only complaint is no Big Bad Barry on this DVD but at least the Gnome is in fine form!
on 12 April 2011
As the first DVD, this one is also strongly recommended for the small (but also big) fans of Ben and Holly. Easy to understand, funny stories, and very nice animations that make even adults smile. the only difference to DVD 1 is, that on DVD 2 you have to watch the advertisement before the menu, on DVD 1 it was possible to skip it. Anyway, the DVD ist great and my little son is happy seeing new episodes and is looking forward to DVD 3 (as i do :-) )
on 4 April 2011
The animation is fun and colorful with good clear voices and an easy to follow story, it is both educational and entertaining. I have no reservations about leaving this on for my little ones to watch. I strongly recommended it to anyone looking for a fantastic little show with plenty of educational values and enough entertainment to hold the kids attention.
on 4 April 2011
This is a lovely DVD of one of my 2 year olds fave tv shows, so nice to watch it without adverts, well worth the money.
on 4 April 2011
Got this today for my little one and it's an instant hit. Gaston is one of our favourite characters in the show. The stories are great with a good blend of entertainment, humour and education. Highly recommended.
on 18 April 2012
we must have watched this at least 40 times, a real big hit my little boy loves it. great video for those that love Ben and Holly. suitable for those under 5
on 14 June 2015
Great little series for toddlers but one or two rather odd and inappropriate occurrences ie. Gaston having a rectal thermometer examination (how do you explain this to small children - why not put the thermometer under one of his arms ?) WHen the queen disappeared her panties were left behind ? another rather odd and inappropriate occurrence - why not leave her crown etc. So far these are the only two things I have noticed otherwise I love this series.