on 16 September 2016
After using several styluses which have not really worked properly or lived up to their expectations, this stylus is my favourite and primary one i use and will use for some time. I really like how the stylus is made from a rubbery material which makes it comfortable to hold and use, for long periods of time. Using this stylus on the iPad is really an enjoyable experience and a accurate representation of whatever one intends to write or draw. Whats more not only is this a stylus but a pen as well which has interchangeable inks, this is excellent having a stylus and a pen together without carrying two separate pens has really made my life really a lot simpler.
on 9 February 2014
This is a smart and effective stylus/pen combination for iPads, Kindles and similar devices. The pen is useful for old fashioned paper-based note making and the rubber tipped stylus is firm and effective for use on touch screens. The fact that the barrel of the pen is metal gives the device a strong feel unlike some of the flimsy plastic styluses available. You don't feel it will break in your hand.
My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the fact that the cap of the pen does not click positively onto the barrel which meant that I nearly lost it. I don't know whether this is a generic fault or unique to my example.
on 18 February 2012
A very good stylus-slim and stylish, it doubles up both as a good quality 'biro' as well as a reasonably precise stylus for the iPad. It produces more accurate drawings than those attempted with a finger-tip! Another colleague in the office also uses one, and is equally pleased with his pen/stylus.
12 people found this helpful
on 25 February 2013
I have had one or 2 of these by other manufacturers in the past and this is by far the best.
It is the right length, beware of others which look ok but are too short and uncomfortable to use.
Having the pen included is great, but you have to get used to remembering its there when you answer the phone and are franticly searching for a pen.
It is by far the best quality I have used, and worth paying a little bit extra.
on 14 May 2014
There is no doubt that this is a good quality item, but why don't such items fit the little loops provided on various cases for ipads, nooks, etc.?
Surely it's not too much to ask.
Anyway, this is easy to use, it does exactly what it claims to do, and the pen is useful as well. I thoroughly recommend it. You can buy cheaper alternatives (I've tried them, and are now an expert in repair), but this one takes the biscuit.
Go for it!
on 5 May 2014
I bought for the practicality of having a pen, pocket clip and slim design... all of which are very good and the quality feels good too. The only trouble is it doesn't work as a stylus very well at all, you feel like you have to press down on it to make anything happen and it is a bit hit and miss whether it does or not...

Others I have tried are responsive with a light touch and actually improve the experience over using my fat fingers. regrettably it is now relegated to a drawer... I should have sent it back :-(
on 21 August 2013
I thought when I bought it that it was going to be a professional stylus that works really well and when I got it it turned out to be a pen and the actuall stylus was the same style of stylus I already had that dident work I tried it and it was better than the other ones I got but still wasn't the quality I wanted
5 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2016
Very handy dual purpose item and I now only hit the letters I want to as thick fingers are a problem when trying to write things
on 29 January 2013
At first look great just as described but as time went on the rubber on the end deteriorates and then scratches the ipad screen i now have a few scratches along the side not the best looking ipad now.
on 6 December 2014
How did I live without it. Good looks, sturdy, but neat and slim. Brio writes well and iPad screen doesn't need cleaning every 5 minutes.