Price:£28.59+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2013
Worked fine and was easy to convert to low profile. Excellent value. I would buy again.

I did have to disable the onboard graphs on the computers as they prioritised that over the PCIe card.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 March 2014
Upgraded my graphics card to this "EVGA GeForce 210" to make it W8 compatible. I installed the card ok, but when I tried to install the software driver from the included CD ROM it stalled part way through, and I had to turn the power off. Upon rebooting the machine I could see in the control panel that the Nvida nview desktop manager had failed to install properly.

I went to the EVGA website to download the latest driver (my OS is XP). When I installed it, it solved the problem with the Nvida nview desktop manager

Although the manual and specs don't state it, Windows 8 drivers are available for download. But I've decided against installing W8 because of the poor reviews and youtube preview videos.

Performance

DVI-I, HDMI, VGA

Resolution & Refresh
240Hz Max Refresh Rate
Max Analog : 2048x1536
Max Digital : 2560x1600 (Dual Link DVI Only)

Operating System Support
Windows 7 32/64bit
Windows Vista 32/64bit
Windows XP 32/64bit
windows 8 drivers are available as well for download.

Requirements
Minimum of a 300 Watt power supply.
(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amps.)
review image review image review image
on 20 April 2013
If you are not into hight-level gaming, this graphics card offer great performance for very little money. it is quick to set up and, having a heatsink, rather than a fan, is silent in use. Highly recommended.
on 4 February 2014
OK, like most people I bought this to replace a failed graphics card in an aging PC (Dell Inspiron 530). It and many others can be notoriously difficult to buy for due to compatibility issues with newer graphics cards so before buying I checked the web for advice (definitely worth doing BEFORE buying!).
On receipt it slotted in perfectly and on boot up it did exactly as expected, BIOS fired up then nothing!! Fortunately I'd read that there may be compatibility issues between the graphics card and system RAM in Windows XP 32-bit OS. Sure enough if I removed 2 out of my 4 RAM modules (2x512Mb) from my 3Gb of system RAM the graphics card worked fine. I think maybe XP cannot cope with more than 4Gb? Anyway, less system RAM but much more graphics RAM and I've not noticed any slower performance.
All this was rounded off with the latest graphics drivers from the EVGA website that loaded a treat (and of course more up to date than that on the accompanying CD). All now working fine so 4-stars, perhaps should be five as I don't know whether the problems I encountered were due to EVGA/Nvidia or Microsoft but at least it's keeping my old PC going for a little longer!!
on 12 March 2013
I bought it for my dad when I built a system for him, he isn't into gaming so I just wanted one that does the job and this does, very well.
on 15 May 2014
Hi there guys, my name is Martin(games developer) and I'll get straight to the point !
Let me explain few things about this card, this is not a graphics card for amazing games performances or graphics. You can check with Nvidia about the Specs of this card, but based on personal experience if you are looking for something that would run all the high intensive graphics, this card is not for you. Do bare in mind about the price of this card :) and the fact that graphics cards are the most expensive piece of hardware in the whole PC setup so don't expect too much.

However I bought this card for a different reason and I'll explain to you why this card is so great for the money spent. I love gaming and when I do, my first instinct is to always tweak the graphics settings and try to see if the frame rate of my games drop or if I see some lag spikes in my gameplay that would annoy me while I am playing the game. I recently purchased a great graphics card for gaming the "GTX 780Ti" and I know that not most people would be as crazy as me to go and spend £500 on a single piece of hardware. I personally did some research and convinced myself that it was worth it, truly there isn't a game that would stand a chance but still I wanted the best performance. Now this is the reason why I love my GT210 card.

Being a games developer doesn't always involve me playing games but programming a lot too, so for that reason I have 2 monitors (every programmer would understand the importance of having 2 screens in front of them). Having my expensive card for gaming running 2-3 monitors isn't the best option, since each screen requires GPU usage in order to operate, often meaning that if you decide to play a game you'll find that the performance would go down.
This is where the GT210 is the perfect card for you ! - if many can relate to that situation of course :) This card is tiny yet powerful, silent and most importantly POWER EFFICIENT. In my case the card can easily support one or more monitors (now don't get me wrong here, by supporting I mean that you as a user can watch movies, surf the net, open any non-gaming application (Photoshop, Skype etc) - my tests conclude that the card can support quite a few games(I personally played all the Blizzard Entertainment games on it as well as League of Legends and ) but nothing too graphics intensive(Batman: Arkham City or the new Call of Duty series and you shouldn't expect it to !). I would like to compare it to the Nvidia 9500 GT, when it comes to gaming but if you do decided to test it on games such as Batman: Arkham City or the Call of Duty franchise or even some of the Blizzard games like I previously explained - please don't expect incredible results.

As a bottom line, if any of you guys need a card to support your extra monitor or two in order to leave your main graphics card to fully breath and crush the games you play - This is the card for you ! It's silent, space efficient and only requires a maximum of 30.5(W)atts as Power from your PSU. Highly recommend ! It's great for that purpose and amazingly cheap. Hope I helped with your choice.
on 27 October 2015
After struggling with 2 other higher priced cards, almost having given up, luckily tried this one which worked fine off the bat. W E index of 5 which I am happy with as old card was only 2.9 so useful upgrade for small outlay.
on 15 April 2014
I bought this for a hackintosh due to it's so called compatibly. Haven't been able to test it yet for that, but on windows desktop experience or whatever it gets a 5.1.

Pro's
- It's tiny....
- fanless
- overclockable
- HDMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- little heat

Con's
- It's no GTX Titan
- Theres no EVGA case badge (I love case badges)

Sooo yeaahh.... it's a good card which plays GTA San Andreas well XD. It's small, compact but still packs a punch.
on 6 March 2013
Seems to work fine for me but then I am not a games fan so wouldn't need a more powerful card low profile and low power consumption is more important to me and this also had low price with free postage, what's not to like
on 31 May 2014
I purchased this Graphics card as a replacement for an AMD Radeon HD 6450 (See my review). It arrived within 48 hours and installed with no problems including the software, which was a complete difference to the Radeon card. The large heat sink makes the card totally silent - rather a pleasant suprise. I can use the HDMI socket to plug into my 32 inch TV with excellent picture and sound quality. Although there was no manual in the box the on-line manual was perfectly clear and understandable (Unlike the Graphics card it replaced!) In all for the amount I paid this Graphics card is of good value.