on 7 November 2014
brilliant
on 15 May 2011
My little boy loves this toy - and everything to do with the little figures. The door is really clever as it can be "kicked in." The two moveable fire signs can be pulled off which is a bit of a nuisance as my little boy can pull them off easily but not re-affix them.
on 24 September 2011
I brought this for my 4 year old nephew - he seemed to love it. I thought it was aload of rubbish really. Its a cheap plastic once again paying for the name!
but its was enjoyed & played with so cant really moan.
on 14 January 2012
The Fireman Sam Training Tower is not weighted enough to stop it continually wobbling over during play. The ladders don't attach properly, and the accessories are poor. Sam cannot hold the fire bucket, or hold the stretcher which is meant to be used to rescue the dummy. My two and a half year old boy loves Sam, but he does not like this toy. He asked for it after seeing a TV advert, where it looked much better.
on 11 February 2013
Arrived on time and well packaged loved by my grandson who is 3. It is a good toy for him to play with he loves it,
on 15 December 2011
my kids loved it so im sure the one its meant for will too. It has some weak areas but overall a good fun and educational (to a point it helps explain what to do in a fire and what the firemen will do) product.
on 25 July 2013
My 3 year old really enjoyed this toy. He is fireman Sam crazy and this toy completed his collection. It's a bit on the flimsy side though. Need to be careful with the little pieces
on 2 July 2013
My grandson adores Fireman Sam and this is one of the few things he didn't have so he was delighted to receive it for his birthday, only thing is he won't let anyone else touch it.
on 8 September 2013
Brought for Christmas present, can't wait to see my sons face, he is fireman sam mad.
Looks good, whether it is actually very sturdy, I can't say. But I know he will love it!
on 9 November 2013
My 3 year old loves fireman sam so this just adds to the collection. It is quite light and flimsy and tgd ladders don't fit properly. But still a good toy.