Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: S|Colour: Chateau Grey/Maroon|Change
Price:£15.37 - £48.50

on 26 November 2013
I bought the M size for my small lurcher and it fits perfectly.
I would think though if you had a hairy or more chunky dog you would need a large.
My dog runs like the wind and is always in bogs or play fighting rolling around with other dogs and it has never come off. There is a zip you can indo to fit a harness under and pull the lead through and also a hole for the lead in the collar.it washes up well in the washing machine and keeps most of her underbelly dry.
It is light weight so I may need to get a thicker one if it snows but does not restrict her or rub.
I give this a 10 out of 10 but just remember to check the size for your dog as they appear to be a slender fit
on 14 September 2014
Very good product and offers lots of protection to the dog. I bought it as I wanted it to protect a stitched wound in my dogs side. Initially it was to stop the dog biting at the stitches as I didn't like her wearing the "Buster" collar. I then left it on her when out walking so that she would not snag the stitches running through bushes. For both these scenarios it worked extremely well.
One thing to beware of though, you must make sure that you measure your dog properly for length and girth. Do not rely on it being a universal fit for dogs of the same breed. I made this mistake and initially ordered the wrong size, however there was no problem in returning it and getting the correct size item.
Well made and an excellent fit providing you order the correct size in the first place.
Would recommend this product wholeheartedly.
on 20 April 2012
A great coat for a spaniel - although I have had to put an extension in the bottom to go round her. No fault of the coat just my dog!
on 27 January 2014
I was extremely pleased with this purchase. It fits beautifully - Beau is a Goldendoodle and has hair rather than poodle wool on his back and sides, hence the coat for when it is raining - like permanently on the West Coast of Scotland! It is light, fits very well, the XXL size is perfect for his Retriever long back. He obviously feels comfortable as it doesn't hinder his mad dashes all over the place and it also washes very well.
on 16 June 2014
I had been struggling to get coats to fit my little Chihuahua who like all Chihuahua's is tiny but he is also a little longer than some Chihuahua, but very slim and tiny in every other way. I saw these coats and previously its been the thin tube style coats which have fit him so I took a gamble and ordered three in different colours and based on his measurements ordered the XS. I am pleased to say all three coats fitted him lovely and the colours I chose were perfect for his lovely fawn colour. They are well made and waterproof with a hole for the harness loop or collar and seem to be not to think for spring/summer so can be warn when it's raining but I get the feeling thanks to the material they will also be good in the winter but that needs to be seen and if not I can just get him more coats. The coat has elastic loops for around the back legs which don't have to be used but they sure help to keep the coat in place so it doesn't ride up or move. All in all a great little coat for a great low price.
on 18 May 2013
Probably my own fault as I did not measure my dog correctly, but, I dont like the velcro fastenings under his tummy and when he has a gallop the coat often comes off. washes well though.
on 4 March 2015
I bought this for my Lurcher Collie cross as he is a very odd shaped dog and his fur is such that a lot of things rub on his armpits.This fits him really well on the front end...it is nice and snug round his chest, fits great round his front legs and neck (never rubs) and always keeps him dry (went out in a downpour for a couple hours and he was bone dry under his coat). One downside is it isn't quite long enough for him so the legs straps don't fit and his bum is a bit exposed. However, he is a lurcher and relatively long in the body. Also, because I let him go running in it, it may be beneficial that the leg straps don't fit so they don't rub. Other downside is the "vanilla" part that looks light grey in the photo has a slightly pink tinge.
on 23 September 2015
Hard to find a jacket that will accommodate a harness but this does, and looks very smart as modelled by our terrier who is medium size. Elastic is a bit baggy around the legs but he moved easily in it and seems to keep the rain off well. It won't be warm enough for winter but is a good coat for the rest of the year.
review image
on 11 February 2014
You may require to make alterations yourself. Sizing specific, will not stretch to suit. Material and shape good, but only if your dog is the perfect fit!
on 21 January 2014
jacket fits well but had to cut the straps off at the back as was annoyin him when walking.great colour and washes well

See one answered question