Customer reviews

on 14 February 2013
My daughter loves these meerkats to go with her other sylvanian meerkats. Sylvanian families are so timeless although meerkats seem to be so fashionable these days these will still be great in 20years time.
on 17 January 2015
brilliant good price
on 12 December 2012
My young granddaughter is due to inherit all of my own daughter's Sylvanian Families collection. We needed the Grandparents to replicate my husband and I and now have the full family. Although we don't look anything like the meercats our granddaughter will, I am sure, be delighted with all 'her family'.
on 10 December 2012
I have always loved to play with Sylvanian Families when younger. Now I am collecting them for my daughter. They are truely amazing! Beautifully made and chique.
Recommended to everyone who loves good style! Kind regards, A true Sylvanian Families Fan!
on 19 May 2011
Really good and my daughter now has the whole meerkat collection, very fun to play with,but the only problem is the glasses don't actually fit on!
on 2 January 2013
These are so cute and the glasses are perfect for them. These toys will never date and my older children play with them. I would highly recommend this set.
on 10 June 2013
The delivered was very prompt. We bought the meerkat grandparents to go with the rest of the meerekat family we had bought.
Loved their glasses.
on 29 January 2013
The Sylvanian families meerkat grandparents are very cute. The only thing that I would count a disadvantage is the glasses are easily bent.
on 19 February 2013
Bought these for more grandson, and they are lovely. Grandson loved them. Now they can take grandma and grandad everywhere with them.
on 30 January 2013
My daughters loves these 2, they really are a lovely product with great attention to detail. Arrived in good time and packaged well.