Customer reviews

on 15 May 2013
Ideal for my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini when travelling on a plane/train as they fit snug and cut out a lot of external noise.

Films that sounded quiet on my normal ear phones suddenly became louder, crisper and clearer.

Lightweight and comfortable.

Excellent delivery also. Ordered yesterday, delivered today. Doesn't get any better than that.

Nice product.
One person found this helpful
on 7 April 2014
I've always had trouble buying bud earphones because they always keep popping out of my ears, but with these, you get three sizes included with your earphones and the smallest ones are perfect for me. I also fund earphones don't last very long, but I've had these a while now and they're still going strong.
on 9 October 2016
Great!
on 4 May 2013
I have tried several different small in-ear headphones (Sony, sennheiser, JVC XX etc.) and these are by far most comfortable, and reliable, with a fair sound quality for the money. Cannot fault them for under £10
2 people found this helpful