on 25 October 2011
Bought as a gift for my grandaughter,for xmas, it was good value and is delightful, sure she will love it,and it will go with her collection.
on 7 March 2013
Bought for my Granddaughters Christmas and she loves them. They were a great price, loads cheaper than buying from a shop and with free delivery. Usual Sylvanian Quality and they arrived in prime condition.
on 10 December 2012
I have always loved to play with Sylvanian Families when younger. Now I am collecting them for my daughter. They are truely amazing! Beautifully made and chique.
Recommended to everyone who loves good style! Kind regards, A true Sylvanian Families Fan!
on 30 May 2013
I would recommend this product to other Grandparents who have just a few items for their Granddaughters to play with. I have a dolls house which I let them play with but I was always accused of not having enough people. I liked the look of this family and felt the price was good.
on 31 January 2012
My girls had this family for Christmas. They are very sweet - smaller than the original brown and grey bears which was a surprise. The clothes are cute and match well as a family. The only problem is that being white they show up the dust more, so I now have to insist that they sleep in the house as much as possible to keep them gleeming white!
on 26 February 2012
Sylvanian family toys are lovely. They are hard wearing, and really help promote imaginative play. I would prefer them to be cheaper as its hard to find Sylvanian family characters cheaper than £10, and the furniture is also quite expensive. On the whole I am a big fan of Sylvanian Family. Xx
on 26 June 2014
lovely make. no complaints about garment quality with these. white fur gets dirty easily but as would be expected. have to be kept out of dust ie in closed container. love the design of the clothes.
on 14 February 2013
My 3 year old ask for this family for Easter I can't wait to see her face! We have lots of sylvanian families and there houses which I have got from here as much better prices
on 24 June 2013
The Sylvanian families polar bear family arrived within a few days and now sit in the spare room awaiting for my grandchildren to have a lot of fun playing with them.
on 24 December 2012
Bought this as a Christmas present along the one other for my niece and managed to get two families for only £3 more than you would play for one in the shops