Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 22 January 2012
These are hard to access in health shops/chemists lately, and sometimes come in not nice lumps, but these are lovely, small, non-smelly, easy-to-take & effective supplements. Restore balance for vegetarian diets & are great hangover preventatives, too!
on 16 March 2014
For a MS sufferer how B12 can improve your relaxation to help relieve pain in your muscles is a great vitamin.
on 16 October 2013
Good value for b12 compared to the shops and turned up within a couple of days so pleased we ordered online
on 5 February 2013
Does what it says on the label but,once again,I don't see why I need so many words.They are just tablets!!
on 3 July 2013
The quantity of the vitamins is great as I don't have to spend time constantly re-ordering . Product arrived very quickly and in great condition x
on 18 January 2014
no problem with it , got them for my daughter who needs them for chronic fatigue syndrome,good price as we need alot of them.
on 7 October 2014
This product seems to have helped in relieving nerve damage problems I have had over the last two months,
on 13 November 2014
Vitamin B is very necessary. These work extremely well.
on 29 March 2016
As a vegan I need these. Don`t know the impact if i didn`t take them, so I cant comment on how effective they are because I have taken them every day for years.
on 22 March 2013
Waiting for the long term effect to kick in! I am sure they are good quality and will help us

See one answered question