Customer reviews

Size: 11 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 22 January 2017
16 pounds for a flip flops, this is expensive. But the item doesn't worth the price. The producer looks like doesn't care about details, look at the pic.
review image
on 29 July 2017
Love these flip flops, they are really comfortable and never rub between your toes
on 18 July 2017
Great buy!!!
on 22 August 2016
I have been buying these flip flops for years (I wear them all summer and wear a pair out every year) and the ones Amazon sell are the same as the ones I always got (in the UK, Croatia, Portugal...). The Tradicional are slightly different than other Havaianas, the material feels a bit less rubbery and the bit between the toes is a little shorter - which is why they are the only ones I will ever buy (the regular ones are too loose for me). I have never seen these sold in a box, they only ever come tied together with a plastic string. They are also always cheaper than the other types. I wear size 7 shoes and get the 39/40.
on 28 May 2013
wasn't sure if these Havaianas would be ok being as they only cost me £10 . but how wrong could i be they fit perfectly and just the right colour i had seen them on another website for about £18 so a very happy customer .
on 15 November 2013
These look and feel fake!
I've had "Havaianas' before and they were much more comfortable and better fitting!
Don't waste your money on these!
on 4 May 2015
I've had Havanas for years and this is the only pair which look fake!! No box, rubber all twisted and set in wrong position.
on 1 March 2013
I ordered size 3-4 and the sizing table said it equals EUR 37-38. Well it equals 35-36 like it says to be Brazil size. I always use 37 but in these flip flops my heels come over the sole in the back, not nice. Luckily my daughter can use these, I'm not sure if I'm going to order another pair for myself, even in this sale price they're a bit expensive for just a pair of flip flops.
on 28 July 2013
what a bargain bought these for my holidays they are so comfortable i have worn them so much.
it says unisex but i think the look and fit are more female
super fast delivery will def buy another pair
on 28 May 2014
Received my flip flops quicker than expected and i am very happy with them, would recommend them to anyone who likes to wear a flip flop. The colour is great and will re-order in future

See one answered question