on 4 February 2013
My children use these in the bath. They're good quality and good fun! They love to snorkel under the bubbles and they are great value.
on 12 May 2013
mask fitted fine,but the snorkel is un usable,leaked and mouth piece too small to stay in mouth without water pouring in.Do not buy.
on 13 August 2012
Bought this item for my 6 year old son on our holiday to Tenerife. The mask fit him well and the adjustable straps meant that the tightness of the strap couldbe changed to suit him. He did not once complain of water entering the mask so I would have to assume that it did not occur. It was his first time using a mask and he felt confident using it - the snorkel too! I would definitely recommend.
on 31 October 2013
Snorkel attachment is really poor and just forces the snorkel top under water, mask is not flexible or stretchy rubber so face fit is terrible and band that goes around head is a nightmare to adjust. All in all I am disappointed and even worse I bought two sets for my kids. Waste of money !
on 3 June 2012
These were just right for our holiday. They fitted my boy perfectly and were comfortable to use for long periods of time on the reef.
on 3 March 2013
Second time I have bought this set. It does not leak and its well made. Perfect for children and teens.
on 11 June 2010
My grandson, who this was bought for, loves using this. He also has done a lot more exercise as he loves going up and down the pool without coming up for breath!!
on 26 September 2012
I was worried about ordering these as the picture didn't look like a Zoggs product. When they arrived they were Zoggs. We haven't tried them out in water yet but they look like they would be fine for both my 4 year old and 6 year old to use with growth room too
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2015
The set was bought for my youngest daughter's 6th birthday. Was delivered quicker than advised which was good. It is really good quality and fit. My daughter loves it and has used it every day since.
on 20 May 2014
I purchased 2 sets for a holiday in oz, they were excellent for my 9 year old, even now they are still used in the swimming pool, they were a bit to big for the 5 year old (covered most of his face)!