on 25 February 2015
Just love bold lovely smell so fresh
on 7 September 2013
Buy these, buy these, buy these!
Yes, I'll buy them again, and if I were you, I'd buy these too.
I have a 3 kg machine, and just one of these small tablets is enough for a full load, and everything comes out surprisingly clean and smelling great. The pleasant smell persists even after using a drier.
I usually take one or two articles and hang them to dry in my bedroom and the whole room smells great.

[I wrote this review several months ago. I was running out and few days ago I tried Ariel 3 in 1 tablets that I bought thinking they might be worth the extra money. The Ariel tablets are not nearly as good! I should have ordered another batch of Bold]
review image
VINE VOICEon 2 March 2014
These little globs of liquid are super easy to use as long as you can remember to place them where advised ... I usually forget and then have to lift the clothes up and drop the tabs back in underneath! Cleans great. They also come in a handy plastic box that you can 'recycle' for storing all kinds of stuff in the garage, kitchen, wherever!
on 15 October 2013
THE SMELL OF THE CRYSTAL RAIN REMAINS ON THE CLOTHING AND ITS A VERY PLEASANT SMELL. I DON'T BOTHER SORTING OUT WHITES FROM COLOURS WHICH I KNOW I SHOULD DO, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY STAINING ON THE OTHER CLOTHING.

AGAIN GOOD VALUE.

MARGARET DONOVAN
on 10 October 2013
I am not allergic to this detergent for some reason, so I stick with this one. Buying it like this saves me money and saves me carrying it . It also means I do not have to think about it now so I do not run out of it.
on 30 December 2013
Washing your dirty laundry has never been easier!

Gone are the days when you have to fiddle with individual measurements and guess the correct amount of detergent or worry about putting too much or too little in.

Now you just throw in a batch of laundry and put one of these babies inside and hit start!

The result? The same if not better than standard powder based laundry detergent.

Plus the price is quite competitive when you factor in the fact that these come with fabric softeners built in, so no need to buy that separately!

Clothes actually come out smelling great and feeling soft! Although, I do put in a little bit of special Lenor Ocean escape 1.82L (Pack of 6 fabric softener because I've found it makes clothes extra extra soft!

In short: This is such an awesome product - make's washing clothes almost fun! Even men with cleaning aversions can figure this one out haha. No more excuses not to do your laundry :P
on 30 March 2014
Excellent these tabs give a good clean wash and leaves clothes smelling and feeling fresh for a day or two.
When this is on offer it works out much cheaper than any supermarket price, but you have to keep an eye out for when the price drops as it sells out really quickly!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 February 2014
I always buy the cheap/value soap powder normally as the branded stuff is 3-4 times as much money But I have worked hard on getting my washing down to one load a week and bought these for £7. As we get 33 washes in one tub it means it can last me 33 weeks which is perfect.

As for the item itself....cant complain, the small is amazing and you only need 1 tab for 1 full load of washing. I sometimes put comfort in too. But it's not needed :)
on 27 May 2014
This is truly worth its weight in soap,best bargain for the amount of tablets you get.
Highly recommended to anyone