Scent Name: Summer Breeze (Yellow)|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 February 2015
I always used sheets in the tumble drier (either Lenor or Bounce), but in the last few years they've been disappearing from the shops.
I was pleased to find them on Amazon, and they are just as good as I remember. I prefer to use 2 sheets at once, or three for extra softness, and at this price, that's not a problem. Clothes are noticeably softer, and I like the fresh smell.

I recently discovered another use for them too - as a tobacco odour eliminator, yes, they do the job.
After a relative had smoked in my kitchen for several hours, the place reeked of stale cigarette smoke, and no amount of Febreze, window opening, or white vinegar could remove the odour completely. After 2 days of that lingering smell, I was ready to try anything, and in desperation, I draped 4 tumble drier sheets over the hot kitchen radiator, with a piece of kitchen roll underneath. All right, I was very careful - yes, I know that these things contain a lot of chemicals, and I also know that the surface of a radiator can be a lot hotter than the inside of a tumble drier. I kept a very close eye on the sheets; ready to remove the lot if they turned the slightest shade of brown. There were no problems - the sheets heated up, but they remained white and unscathed. For the next few hours, my kitchen smelled very strongly of Lenor tumble drier sheets - quite fragrant, in fact. As the sheets dried out and the Lenor smell faded away, I realised that there was no longer a smoky smell, and it hasn't returned. Result.
These sheets certainly make your clothes and sheets soft and don't have that soapy/waxy feel that other sheets can have, also they are not just wet sheets as some other are too.

My only complaint was that the fragrance left behind is not particularly strong, now that may be a blessing to some but I would have preferred a stronger fresh scent lingering on dried items myself.

I cannot see me popping any in drawers to maintain freshness as they don't seem strong enough.

I took mine out of the box and popped them into a zip lock freezer bag to preserve the scent over time as I use them.
on 12 April 2015
The tumble drier sheets are lovely & easy to use & have just enough scent to leave a pleasant not too overpowering smell on your clothes. They work very well & are excellent to stop static in man made clothes.
on 17 April 2012
I dont use fabric conditioner and my wash became very static, I thought I'd give these a try, well they cut down the static alot and give the wash a nice smell.
on 5 July 2012
The sheets makes your clothes smell lovely! Once using a sheet you can leave it in for your next load as the sheet still smells.
on 15 January 2013
Exactly what they say on the packet and with a very pleasant fragrance. Have used before some keep coming back you can get cheaper ones but these seem to last longer. I find you can sometimes use the sheet with more than just 1 load depending on how long it takes to dry and still have the fragrance and anti-static working.
on 5 August 2014
Exactly as advertised.

I use them as odour control for my wheelie bins, and they work a treat (taped to the inside of the bin lids).

They are extremely fragrant. Even packed, you will need to store them well away from food.
on 2 November 2013
Excellent for static from fabrics and makes the clothes smell lovely
Lovely and I use them in the care home I work in as laundress.
on 3 April 2015
These are great value for money when you compare the price in the shops. This is my second purchase and I will be buying again when I need more. Does what it says on the tin! Would highly recommend.
on 17 February 2016
It's been 2 months since I've been using this. They do smell nice when you take it out of the box but that's about it!!! I use two sheets per wash but my clothing don't smell any nicer. I bought the three pack and I'm beginning to think it's a waste of money. I think I'll try it behind the radiator to see if it makes the rooms smell nice because it's doing nothing for the clothes.