on 23 January 2017
Does it job
on 31 August 2011
I can't imagine owning a Kindle without having some sort of cover or protection for it. This is good to look at and comes in several colours. The leather is nice quality and the elasticated strap keeps it closed and dust free when not in use. Yes - I would definately recommend buying one.
on 22 October 2014
Always promised myself one of these and when I went back to my kindle keyboard the price was right. Gives a very book-like reading experience
on 16 November 2012
At last a functional addition to my Kindle, since receiving it have felt more secure in handling and transporting my Kindle, am confident it is very protected and easy to use (even have a place to put post-it reminders) Great job!
on 16 February 2016
Have this ages and still looks as good as the day I got it
on 22 June 2011
A few people have knocked a star off this because of the price but I think it was worth it; lovely quality, lovely colour and it protects my kindle. You can get cheaper covers but of course you get what you pay for.
on 27 August 2011
A great product from Amazon.
It uses two metal hooks which go directly into your kindle's side to keep it in place. Thus, no need to cover any part of it which I like!
The rubber band is quite handy to keep it closed when you are not using it.
on 7 December 2016
Absolutely fanstatic kindle leather pouch. So much loved it. Cheers amazon
on 13 March 2017
Excellent
on 8 November 2011
Essential for any Kindle...makes it feel just like a book and gives that added protection! It's a great product and looks good! If your thinking of a cover...dont hesitate as it will be a great addition to your Kindle!