on 30 November 2012
I'm sorry to write a 1 star review, but I always try and be honest when reviewing my purchases, so here goes:

The problem:
My screen protectors are all too wide to be applied to my Kindle.
It seems that some people have received covers that are too narrow, too long, and too wide. There may be some quality control issues.
Could it be that our Kindles are coming in different sizes?

Good points:
The material does seem to be good quality, the packaging is nice, and it convinced me that they believe they have used only the best screen protector technology, ideally tailored to the Kindle experience, and protect the screen well, I believe they tried, I just think there is some quality control problem.

So, in summary:

I hope if you order this product, you'll be lucky and it'll fit to your Kindle! If it does, I'm sure you will be very happy with it.
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2012
The screen protectors from this set apply fairly easily - it only took a couple of goes to get the film applied to the Kindle screen without any major air bubbles trapped, and the little cardboard squeegee included did a nice job of eliminating the couple of smaller air pockets that did crop up. It is worth taking your time cleaning the screen with the little micropore cloth provided because just one trapped speck of dust translates to a really irksome lump/bubble in the film.

Once in place the film is as good as it promises to be, causing no additional screen glare - even under bright sunlight. There is a small gap between the edge of the film and the edge of the device screen, but this is (presumably) unavoidable given the nature of the frame and the need to be able to apply the film without causing large amounts of overlap.

Size-wise these are also a perfect fit for the Sony PRS-T1.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 December 2013
This protector was remarkably easy to apply and its presence has made absolutely no difference at all as far as I can see. This is a good thing. It's not supposed to make a difference, until the day comes when some accident would have resulted in a scratch. THEN, it is supposed to make a difference. Until then, I don't what to know it's there (I don't). I don't want the screen appearance to be more or less reflective or harder to read (it isn't).

Constant touch-screen navigation will eventually rub away at the (any) surface and more commonly used areas will become shiny, or hazy with micro-scratches. When that eventually happens, I'll just take 5 minutes to apply one of my two remaining protectors and it'll be like a new screen again. Perfect.
on 19 January 2013
We got a paperwhite each, so have 1 extra screensaver in the packet for spare. No more difficult to apply than others Ive done for Phone etc. Tip of the week : Apply at night when room is nice and WARM. Clean everything for better success.
18 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2012
The protector arrived very promptly after ordering. The instructions are very easy to follow and the screen protector fits my Kindle Paperwhite perfectly. I was pleased with the tip about using sticky backed tape to remove dust as I did not clean the screen thoroughly enough (my fault) before laying the film onto the screen and there was a tiny piece of dust under the film which caused a small bubble. With the screen being lit up, I did not see the bubble at first; not until I turned the Kindle off. With a standard Kindle, it would have been spotted at once. However, after following the tip about using sticky back plastic, I removed the offending bit of dust with no problem at all.
on 6 November 2013
I found this product to be of high quality and very easy to apply.

In the past when trying to apply screen protector products on my phones I have had a few disasters with fiddly application and bubbles after all my efforts but not so with this product.

The Quality Great Shield screen saver was very straight forward and easy to apply to my kindle and had no bubbles at all. I am very pleased with the quality of this product and would well recommend it to anyone.

GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare Matt Clear Screen Protector 3-Pack for Kindle (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard)
on 1 April 2013
I wanted to protect the screen of my new kindle as I've got a terrible habit of leaving gadgets out of their cases, so I looked around and chose this screen protector. To be honest, I don't know if it makes a difference to the quality of the screen as I put it on pretty quickly but I don't think my reading has been hampered in any way. I'm confident that the screen is protected and I've got another 2 ready just in case this one falls off or something!

I don't know why people don't protect their screens, it's so cheap to get an extra bit of reassurance.
on 3 April 2014
These screen protectors really cut down (and virtually eliminate) reflections from the Kindle screen. I bought a couple of others that just didn't do the job, simply because I thought I'd save a few pennies. More fool me!
Apply the protector slowly, peeling back the lower cover film as you go. Have some low-tack tape to hand (can't give a brand name but think of what they drink north of Hadrian's Wall and you'll get my drift) to pick up any stray motes of dust. I read elsewhere that applying this in a bathroom where you've had the shower running means you'll have less airborne dust.
on 19 January 2012
Although this screen protector is a little more expensive than others out there, I think its definitely worth the extra money.

It is practically invisible when fitted and does not increase the glare from the screen. The only slight negative is that it is a tiny bit smaller than the kindle screen, around 0.5-1 mm gap around the screen, but this is most likely required to fit it easily. If you manage to damage the screen within that gap you're obviously trying hard or not looking after your kindle.

Overall, I think its a great product and I now know my kindle screen is protected.
on 6 November 2013
Congratulations to the manufacturers - this is the first EVER screen protector I have put on anything that hasnt got bubbles under it ! The shield went on really easily, instructions were clear. I am really pleased with this product. It prevents glare, fits the screen really well and wouldn't know it was there. I definitely recommend this product.

Now can you do a similar screen protector for the IPhone please ?!!