on 19 December 2011
A Fantastic quality product that is value for money. It is a star buy that I would recommend to everyone. many thanks!!
on 27 June 2012
Delivery wasn't as quick as I would have liked.
The bag itself is great! It looks amazing, is just the right size - not too big, not too small. And it's got plenty of room. It's divided into three large compartments. Quality is great and I have had no problems with it whatsoever yet.
I've had plenty of positive comments about it from others. Definitely a good buy. I think I'll buy one more in a different colour soon.
on 13 April 2012
A very smart-looking bag which arrived in good condition and time. It's a shiny black, croc-style with a pattern (silver bits and a label) on one side, and plain on the other. It's a decent size. I'd say it's best as a work / special occasions bag rather than something you'd use for everday stuff (unless you're someone who's quite fashion-conscious).
on 18 January 2013
This bag is even roomier than I expected, and is great value for less than £21. I don't know if I misunderstood the description, but I was expecting a shoulder strap to be included but it wasn't there.

Nevertheless, I am delighted with this bag and would recommend it to anyone. I have to carry water with me wherever I go, and this bag can do the job with room to spare.
on 30 April 2012
My 16 year old niece is thrilled with this bag ~ her aunt has accrued really decent street cred!!! Thank you!!
on 2 November 2012
This is a very useful sized bag and very fashionable and attractive. Unfortunately, I had to send it back because one of the zips had not been fitted properly and if I had tried to open it fully it would have come off the runners. I didn't re-order as I didn't feel confident to do so. Shame as I liked it.
on 26 August 2013
Just bought this bag and I love, just what I was looking for, little smaller than I expected but still lots of space inside with 3 seperate compartments all finished with chunky silver zips and 2 side pouches too. It's not clear from the picture but the little studs along the bottom are diamonte effect just finishing the bag off. Well chuffed with my purchase and delivery was spot on.
on 8 March 2013
Excellent bag for the money. Very stylish and I love it. It comes in lots of colours so you are spoilt for choice. I may buy a white one for summer.
on 26 February 2013
Bought it for a wedding but my wife said it was too big
and more like a shopping bag. We borrowed one in the end.
on 28 January 2013
Extremely good value for money and a lovely modern looks.Could use it on a special night out or daily. Very nice bag!