Customer reviews

2,100

on 30 April 2017
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller

This controller is to replace a cheap generic usb one for games on my PC. The difference is night and day, this one has a really high quality feel about it and it was immediately apparent that the control and feel in games was superb.

The games that I use this for are Assetto Corsa, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and GTA Vice City.

The usb adapter is included in the package, no extras required. There is a software CD included, but I ignored this. Just plug and play.

If you are getting a controller, this really is the one.
on 21 May 2017
I couldn't get used to the keyboard and mouse controls when gaming on my newly built gaming PC so i decided to buy this Xbox 360 controller as i know they are compatible with most games and are famously ergonomical and easy to use. I The great thing about using a controller is you don't have to be sat at a desk with your nose to the screen, you can sit on your bed and just have a chilled day of gaming using the controller. I also think it helps you get immersed into the game more as you're more comfortable and don't have to concentrate on what your hands are doing. They are well know for being durable and well made so I don't doubt that it will last for years. I chose wired because it's just a lot less hassle than messing with batteries and you know it is always ready to game when you need it. Worth every penny for improving your overall gaming experience.
on 21 December 2016
I got this to play steam games on PC as my PlayStation4 control pad was no good for certain games, it wouldn't recognise it. I can now play all steam games with this. It's good but not excellent, an Xbox one control pad would probably be better but it's fit for purpose. The analog is not great but for the price I'm happy.
UPDATE: Just bought my second one , didn't have priority delivery for prime members this time but arrived in five days and in proper retail packaging which was inside a good bubble envelope. Working fine, husband using it right now lol
on 12 August 2017
This is my second controller I have bought and only because I ran over the wire with my chair by accident and broke the cable. This controller works perfectly with most steam games and is compatible with a lot of older controller games that the newer wireless version is not. I'm not sure why its something to due with the drivers or controller emulation but if you want to play older games with a controller this one works better than the wireless one. My only complaint is over time the trigger buttons get a bit squeaky this has happened with both my older and newer controllers.
on 25 January 2016
This is such a wonderful piece of kit. I bought it because my grandson(7) plays his games on an XBOX ONE and I have a windows 10 gaming PC and when he tried to play games on my PC he really struggled with the mouse and keyboard. To make matters worse I am left handed so my setup really bamboozled him.I looked and found this gamepad and it is the perfect solution. He plays his games on my PC with the gamepad. Windows 10 automatically recognised it as soon as I plugged it in to a USB port. I now use the gamepad when I am playing certain games. This gamepad is a truly wonderful product. Love it!!!
on 30 April 2017
The trigger buttons are quite squeaky. It stopped working properly after 1 month (just outside the amazon return window)... I believe due to something with the wiring as if you wiggle the wire it works again briefly.
on 22 April 2016
The first controller I ordered both of the thumb sticks were squeaking so I returned and bought a new one. The left thumb stick of the new one is also squeaking. On both the controllers I bought the shell seems to be slightly uneven and sticks out slightly. For official controllers I'm really disappointed.
on 21 February 2017
If you are currently playing a game that requires a controller, or you'd prefer to use a controller outright when PC gaming, then this is without doubt the controller for you. Not only is this cheaper than the newer Xbox One controller, but the build quality, durability and reliability that you would expect from a brand like Microsoft are also present too.This is the second controller of this model I have brought, the first lasted for over seven years with fairly regular use. The controller arrives well packaged and boxed, and during use, it is both comfortable to use, handles and functions very well. Perhaps best of it, it comes with a generous length of cable too, so you can sit good distance away from your monitor if preferred. There is also an inline connector towards the top wire, which isn't visible in the picture here on Amazon. This means that you can disconnect the USB head of the controller, which allows for easier storage when not in use. Want a good, long lasting controller? Then I'd surely recommend this one!
on 28 February 2017
Sooooo Squeaky.....cant hear my game.....sounds like im choking a cat....

not getting any better with use.

hmmm
on 7 January 2017
Going to be honest. I pod £10 for a generic USB game pad for my gaming on my PC. I've had nothing but hassle having to set up and run emulators and drivers every time I wanted to play a game.
Most of the time the key bindings would still be wrong that it became too much hassle to play the games.

I bought this based on reviews. I literally plugged it in and it works with ever single thing I've thrown at it perfectly even vibrates. (PC gamers Ds4 and x360ce no more thank god)

So lesson learnt if your gaming on your PC this is the minimum you must purchase to have a normal experience. 5 stars