Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 12 December 2014
The manufacturer does not disclose in their label that the capsule is made from the semisynthetic hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC). I would not have bought this had I known beforehand. HPMC is known to cause diarrhea is certain people. It is ironic that people taking acidophilus are often dealing with diarrhea but this product is encapsulated in a material that can cause or wosrsen that condiiton in people like me.
on 8 March 2014
This is very good when you have had to take antibiotics . Taking this helps with thrush and other related symptoms
on 4 February 2014
Probiotics are the most necessary items in helping digestion. The best value for money in this range. I love it. I will buy it anytime.
on 2 October 2013
It arrived very promptly with no problems. There are clear instructions on dosage etc on the label. It is an excellent tool in the work of maintaining intestinal health
on 6 January 2015
Taking these capsules has proved very beneficial to me by stopping bloating of my stomach which happened a lot with foods causing irritation. Now I am more aware of what foods I eat and it really works.
on 7 July 2016
I am taking these, and have also removed onion, garlic, celery, asparagus, peas, certain fruits etc from my diet. It's known as low-fodmap diet and finally I am not experiencing any stomach pain. Life is normal. I don't think about needing the bathroom constantly. I don't keep myself up at night with gas. These alone did not fully help, but I've noticed a bit of trouble if I don't have them so I'm in the routine of taking them every day now.
on 14 October 2013
i bought this for my girlfriend she had strong constipation and take 2 a day plus a colon cleanser at the moment she feels better and she is going to the toilet everyday so at the moment it works.
on 20 April 2014
Been using them for a while now, and my digestion seems to have improved. Does it like it says on the bottle.
on 17 July 2014
Bought these after having problems with my stomach. Have to say I am well impressed..instant result...much less acid and pain and already feeling better after just a few days.
on 1 March 2016
I tried this as an alternative to the Holland and Barrett version which I like but is more expensive. The first issue was that the capsules were in many case only half full. Worse than that was the stomach pains that I got. The H and B version was actually much stronger and never caused me any sort of discomfort, so I went back to using it. It didn't work for me and I wouldn't recommend it.