Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Colour: Black 1|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£15.99 - £74.00

I am impressed with the “Microsoft 200 Optical Mouse”. It arrived very quickly, and was well packaged by Microsoft. I popped the plug into a USB port on my laptop – and away we went.

This mouse is a straightforward 2 button optical device with scroll wheel. The main body is black and is quite attractive. It fits in the palm of the hand very comfortably. When not in use, it slips easily into a laptop bag or backpack pouch.

I am using it (to write this review) on my HP Pavilion Laptop running Windows 10.1 (64 bit). I have plugged it into both USB 2 and 3 ports. It worked equally well in both. Indeed, it worked straightaway with no need to load any drivers or other software. The cable is of a reasonable length and it meets my requirement (on an adjacent mouse mat) more than adequately.

As I said, this is a straightforward mouse that will more than meet most people’s needs. I will say that it is very ‘smooth’ and accurate in use. The scroll wheel works really particularly well. I have used it without problems with a number of games but, mostly I have used it with apps like WORD and Outlook. Everything works very well – indeed, I would say it is more comfortable and better to use than my previous Logitech Mouse – that decided to stop scrolling – and went airmail to the bin!

As such, I can say that this is a reasonable quality optical mouse than has done everything I asked of it well. I am therefore, pleased with my purchase.

I have only given 4 stars due to the price. You can get a quality optical mouse from other manufacturers for much less than the Microsoft price.
on 14 April 2017
Bog standard mouse. Does what it's supposed to. Has a decent weight to it, not light and flimsy like a lot of cheap mice on the market. Wheel and buttons are sturdy.
on 12 April 2017
Faster than the mouse I was using, easy to hold and use.
on 29 March 2016
Simple and cheap, you get what you pay for. Works, but not the best mouse, but cheap and cheerful and does the basics.
on 30 April 2017
excellent
on 25 August 2016
The optical mouse arrived on time and is a good size for the hand. Would recommend.
on 7 April 2017
Thanks
on 11 June 2017
well used working great
on 29 August 2015
Great product Great service!!!
on 28 May 2017
Solid, working, cheap product.