on 25 April 2017
Best thing ' santa' ever bought my boy. He loves it, I'm always 'in need' of help somewhere and my son is straight away there helping me tighten the screws on the door, or he's often hammering some old toys out the back to ' make it easier for me for recycling'. Brilliant kit honestly my 6 year old is besotted and the hammer is really light but still heavy enough for him to think it's real.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 December 2016
For Christmas looks good brought for 7 year o
D grandson
on 20 January 2018
Not very well made.
on 16 December 2015
Really lovely. I have looked inside and it looks to be fantastic quality. My son will love getting this on Christmas day. Have recommended to friends. Looks like the real thing, just smaller!
on 17 April 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 7 July 2016
Very disappointed with this item, quality is very poor. Bought it for my son to start woodwork but these are very lightweight and the metal feels very light. Got my dad to look at them and he advised that they would likely shatter after a few uses so I've sent them back.
on 19 January 2016
very happy
on 19 March 2014
These tools are adorable and go well in a tool belt that i bought to go with them, the pouch they come in isn't great but for this price who could complain.
on 24 December 2017
Unbelievable fast! I didn't expect it! Such a magic Santa!
on 15 January 2016
Not as good as I expected but seems strong enough at the moment. No good for over 5's