on 25 March 2013
I already have what I would describe as mid size bag (DSLR, a lens and flashgun) and large size bag (DSLR, 3 lenses, flashgun and more) but was on the lookout for a smaller, more mobile bag, possibly that I could use when on my motorbike.

My Canon 600D fits snug inside, even with my 55-250mm zoom lens attached.

You would expect this though, so what sets this case aside? I like the quality of the case, the stitching is all tight and neat, the fabrics feel very good, right down to the nice rubbery feel to the zip itself.

There are some nice soft pockets, in the lid and either side of the body of the case for batteries, memory cards or even filters, but I particularly like the `holster' element to this bag.

This means it can be held relatively firm in place, at my side and still be easily accessed. Because of this I'm thinking I will be able to use this case whilst on my motorbike. Also, using this loop on the back, I'm hoping I may be able to find a way to strap the case to my petrol tank, making it easily accessed while riding.

The case can of course be used like any other camera bag, with the strap over your body or just shoulder.

With the handle on top, you can even just carry it around at your side.

All in all, for only £22.99 I think the Case Logic SLR Camera Case Holster is a great buy. For lightweight, casual DSLR use, this may well be the camera bag you need!
on 5 February 2014
Low cost and protective, this is an ideal case for an SLR camera. I like the styling which echos the design of Nikon cameras, with the red stripe. After a while, the zip is not flawless. This is cheap, and fine for your first case.
VINE VOICEon 24 May 2013
I do not want to recount the money wasted on cases that were wrong for my Canon 5D Mk 2.

This one was the exact size for the camera with zoom attached, and has handy pouches for memory cards and batteries. Yet it does not feel like a "big" case, fitting nicely into hand baggage on aircraft for example.

Well made, robust, well padded, excellent materials, and with a clever strap and handle system that allows it to be carried on one hand, round wrist, or over shoulder.

At last - the ideal camera case.
on 9 July 2013
I would definitly recommend this product. Its just like i wanted it.
It fits the picture and the description.
Couldent ask for more.
on 21 April 2013
I wanted a good quality case which would accommodate my D90 of X-S1, this does the trick. I rarely use a case - you miss too many great pictures, but this is a nice light protector for transporting the camera.
on 23 March 2014
I find this a satisfactory case for a reasonable price. My Nikon D7000 with 16–85mm zoom attached easily fits, though with a 55–300mm (38mm longer) it won't close. There are two side pockets for filters/small accessories. There is not overmuch internal padding which keeps the weight down and enables easy removal of the camera. The strap supplied is fairly rudimentary – I swapped it with a thicker, wider one from an old bag. All in all a good buy.
VINE VOICEon 3 June 2016
I researched quite hard before buying this, I wanted something not too bulky but which could fit my camera plus a few accessories

having gone for this, i'm very happy with it, it's a really great camera bag, good for a fair-sized DSLR plus moderate zoom lens (eg it fits my Canon 7d plus 18-200 lens fine)

The side pockets are great for accessories.

Importantly for security, it's not too flashy-looking though i couldn't; resist going over the red trim with a black marker pen just to tone it down a little...

It's not too bulky but certainly firmly padded and you can feel confident that your camera will be safe against any knocks etc.

In terms of comfort the shoulder strap's fine - i just haven't noticed it so that kind of answers that point...
on 7 November 2013
Case Logic's DSLR bag is arrived on time and it comes with superb quality. I bought this case for my Canon with kit lens of 18-55mm. It has more room for such camera with a kit lens. In my opinion this bag is adequate for body+lense 18-135mm.

If you are looking for a compact sized one, I wouldn't recommend this. However this bag has enough space if you consider to carry battery charger and some minimal accessories when you go on a trip. And it's cheaper than high-street price.
on 14 February 2014
I have a big backpack to my camera but sometimes I didn't want to carry all that stuff like camera+tripod+extra lens, so I bought this to my Nikon D5100 and I can assure you that this is perfect to the job! The interior is very good and offers you a really protection to your camera. Regarding the outside, this model came with two pockets that can hold some little things such as a extra battery or a filter.
VINE VOICEon 21 February 2014
This is not too big and bulky and is therefore portable - which is the reason I wanted it.

The interior appears to be padded well and provides good protection for the camera. The outside too is of good quality. I really like this product and have found it really useful.

Would recommend.