Customer reviews

on 9 June 2017
I love Glee music.
on 24 February 2011
At the end of the day, this CD has all the songs from the episode of "Rocky Horror Glee Show" and if you enjoyed the show, you will like the CD.

If you do not like Glee, or what they had to do to the songs to make the suitable for the show and their timeslot on TV, then you will not like the CD and you should buy the soundtrack from the original movie and not buy this CD.

However it is my opinion that the shows are well rounded and generally good. My personal favourite is "Dammit Janet" by Corey Monieth and Lea Michele, but i still take issue with the fact that a girl had to sing "Sweet Transvestite" but the vocals on "What happened to Saturday night?" make up for it, in my opinion.
on 2 January 2012
I bought this album as I had seen the Rocky Horror glee show on TV and loved it and I love this album just as much. It might even be my favourite Glee album.
on 22 February 2011
An absolutely fantastic portrayal of a school production of Rocky Horror - it's nothing like the original, but not meant to be. That's the point...I think. Touch a, touch a, touch me is a particular highlight.
on 29 April 2011
This album turned out to be quit good! It's absolutely one of my favourite! I love 'Science Fiction Double Feature' sung by Santana and 'Whatever happened to Saturday Night' is a lot of fun, too! 'Touch A Touch Me' is my favourite song of all, I love Emma! All in all, this album is a must for the Glee fans!!
Although you didn't get to see the whole musical during the Glee episode, every song was delivered so well. It was in my personal opinion like a modern day upgrade from the original movie/musical. I love Rocky Horror and the soundtrack is fantastic. Another one added to my collection.......A+++++
on 27 March 2013
i love glee! it is quite possibly one of my favourite things to watch. and i own all the cd that the show has produced. Rocky horror show is a classic and the music is great!
on 22 August 2011
Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show Excellent Superb Amazing I Thought I was in Frankenstein's castle doing the time Warp!! Brilliant.
on 19 February 2013
Another great CD full with great Songs sang by the Glee cast. Highly recommendable for every small & big Glee fan.
on 7 December 2012
I recommend for any glee fan, this CDs got great songs from the glee episode of the rocky horror show.