Price:£4.93+ Free shipping

on 19 August 2013
An ideal cat/kitten toy. Both my kittens play with the balls, my girly more than my son's little kitty boy. An advantage too when you can't find the little hooligans... if playing with these then the tinkling bell gives them away! Ideal.
on 4 September 2013
4 light as a feather balls costing 22p is very good but £3.49 postage...really? Huge postage charging like this should not be allowed. I live in Scotland not the other side of the world!
on 5 January 2014
I purchased these for a litter of small jack russel pups, I can never seen to find anything small enough in the canine sections for them to play with so always tend to go for cat toys.
The bell inside attracts their attention and they are substantial enough and just large enough not to be chewed up, very good quality product.
on 7 March 2015
I got balls in a pack which were completely different to the picture advertised. I wanted the ones in the picture, one of the balls was a stripy foam one the others various not one the same as in pic. I think the seller should say that we are not getting the same as in the picture. I kept them because I was so in need of toy balls for my cat, but was disappointed.
on 14 August 2015
Disappointed as only 2 of the balls are the same as the ones in the picture. A third ball is much bigger and a fourth is smaller - these two are made of more brittle plastic. We would have preferred the balls in the picture because we know they are robust and do not go under the sofa. We were also expecting plastic bells not metal. Having said all that, the cat loves them and seems to play more with the big and small one! We paid £4.93, including postage, which we don't think is particularly good value, even given the fun the cat has had from them. We have changed the words and increased the rating from 2 to 4 stars to take account of the cat's opinion.
on 27 April 2015
Great price, would've cost me £1 each from Pets at Home. One has broken already though, which is disappointing but, its 24p, I'm not going to complain. Good fun for my kitten, who loves to bat it around.
on 28 June 2013
My 3/4 Bengal kitten loves these balls. She has two modes playing and sleeping. These keep her from attacking my feet. The jingle in the balls means she doesn't lose interest in it. The holes in the balls are great, because she can throw them. A great product.
on 8 June 2013
I have no problem with the product as it is well constructed with a fairly loud "jingle". They are about the size of a table tennis ball. Our cats aren't bothered about them though and prefer feathery toys instead. Still a 5 star product though
on 30 January 2015
What it says on the packet - jingle balls. Not as popular with my cat as some previous ones we've had that he used to pick up in his teeth and carry about with him. Hoping these last longer as they look stronger (not stood on one yet though).

The colours are at random, and the cat's won't care but I hate pink and we have 2 pink and white balls. I thought there'd be four different colours but it's a minor detail really.
on 14 December 2013
Lovely little balls, my kitten loves to play with them, she has two downstairs and two upstairs, she loves the sound of the jingle.