on 9 August 2013
Wow just what I was looking for all the prayers I grew up with. Just gives me warmth to my heart,just to read and feel them again gives me more hope. Even if your just looking for a bit of love this is the prayer book for you . Amen
on 26 April 2013
A simple outline of the prayers for using the Catholic Rosary - eg at what point you recite the Lord's Prayer ( ie Our Father), at what point you recite Hail Mary , and so on.
As a non Catholic, I am a newcomer to the Hail Mary, but have found a grace and Prescence in the recital of this prayer , especially as I've never actually sat down and consciously learned it - rather it just 'came' to me and I found myself reciting it - channeling it , if you will ....... Then , a sense of a conscious, wise and sanctifying power present in the room with me ......
on 4 March 2013
A very good compendium of simple prayer.
These are prayers that I would recommend to anyone - not just Catholics.
on 16 June 2013
It provides me with a portable prayer book along with the bible and the missal which I like to have with me at all times both for personal use and in role as eucharistic minister.
on 3 December 2013
Prayers for all occasions. This book will appeal to anyone that is spiritual. Although aimed at Catholics, non Catholics will also appreciate its beauty.
on 13 January 2014
This is a very useful little prayer book which brings together the traditional daily prayers of the Catholic Church. An excellent aid to prayer.
on 9 June 2014
There can be nothing more pleasing to the heart and soul than to have been given the heavenly assurance that praying allows one to be granted the grace to be shielded and protected by the only begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ.

The Holy Mother Of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
on 15 November 2012
This is a perfect prayer book for daily prayer. It also includes all the main traditional prayers of the Church for every special occasion.
on 13 September 2013
in my worst times this prayer book didn't help much since it is hard to understand for someone who is not a regular church goer. would prefer prayers which were categorized
on 3 March 2016
Worthy Reading a good way to start and to end ones day and complementary prayers for throughout the day. I enjoyed using it to assist me