on 25 December 2014
I brought two of these for both my nieces for Xmas so they can play against each other. They just love it.
on 28 May 2014
I bought this for my grand-daughter for her birthday. She has told me it was what she wanted and loves it.
on 23 March 2013
My son loves it! It was a Christmas present for him. He really likes very much and still enjoy playing it!
on 8 January 2014
I bought to give as a gift to my son in Brazil.
He loves these games.
No problems. I recommend.
on 10 January 2014
My 7 year old likes this game and i find it easier than a similar game on the Wii. Prefer to play it 2D.
on 14 January 2014
The best game we have bought for our son's 3DS XL this Christmas. He hasn't put it down since he got it.
on 13 November 2013
My boy loved it and used to play every evening and with his friends every weekend and he had lot of fun
on 1 December 2012
I bought this game a few months ago, and I am still addicted. The first day I bought it I played virtually non stop all day, I just couldn't put it down. When I play it now, I still feel that. The courses, both new and old have been done perfectly, integrating some of the new features, such as the glider, so well. The new system of karts is fantastic, it gives you so much choice and variation within not only each car, but each character, as the same car will be affected by the new characters. The coin system to unlock new characters and kart parts makes this whole part of the game even more fun, because you never know when you might unlock a new part. The wifi is fantastic as usual with Mario Kart, and I think it has been diversified by the amount of variation in the vehicles now, in the Wii everyone went for one or tow cars, but in 7 there doesn't seem to be a perfect formula (yet) so everyone just chooses their own style. Although some favourite characters from the Wii are missing, the new characters have boosted the game, especially Shy Guy, who I have always loved, and was annoyed he wasn't in the Wii game. The only downside is that the main game is a bit on the easy side, it did not take me long to get stars on all the courses. This is compensated by the multi player diversity, as well as the time trials, which you can now race up to 7 ghost cars on.

Overall, I would say that this is definitely up there with the best Mario Kart games and is a must have for any nintendo, mario, or just a first time gamer!
on 13 April 2013
myson loved it. he loves playing the games and it was just what he wanted. It was a very quick service
on 7 January 2013
A great game. My son is very happy with it and says its much better than the other Mario Kart games.