Customer reviews

Synergy Natural Organic Super Greens Powder - 200g
Size: 200g|Change

on 26 December 2015
Hi, this was the first time that I've bought this product and it was part of a Christmas gift. Upon opening on Christmas day the main white lid still had the seal intact but the freshness seal under it was wide open & barely connected to the container. As a result the powder was all over the inside of the lid. Can you please advise what I should do with this product now? I would very much like to have one that I know the product inside has been kept fresh. The picture attached shows the product immediately after the main white lid was removed. Id really love to leave 5 Stars but I cant just yet.
review image
on 22 April 2017
A little more money than others but well priced for the quality & a nice compact size which lasts well. I add a small scoop (provided) to homemade shakes & smoothies which I personally find a nice way to consume the product. Though I am used to 'Greens Powders' (they can get a little getting used to...especially if only mixed with water!!), I find the consistency & taste a lot more appealing than other products I've tried on the market. I will definitely be sticking with this product if the price remains! Would highly reccomend!
on 20 July 2017
I put this in my vegan breakfast smoothy and also drink with water on it's own. Improves hair and nail strength and growth. Gives complexion a glow and improves and balances digestion. I really notice the difference in my health if I don't have my daily dose. Would highly recommend.
on 16 April 2017
The taste is extremely strong, as a result I can only stomach half a teaspoon per smoothie, which I can't imagine is enough to get the health benefits. Although some people like the taste, for me it is too strong.
on 5 February 2015
Incredible stuff. Wait for 4 days for the energy to kick in then. All of you a sudden you will feel incredible.
on 16 July 2015
I have bought this 10 timea over I think its time for a review. Works really well for me. Especially post pregnancy when you are in need of some goodness. Dont know what I would have done without it
on 10 June 2014
I highly recommend this product.
It's amazing for skin, hair and energy levels. Perfect for those people with busy schedules who want to perform at their best!
on 4 November 2016
Great service great product
on 25 May 2017
Great product. Cannot live without it. First time I've ordered from this supplier and it arrived in perfect sealed condition plus it arrived a lot earlier than specified. Very happy.
on 15 March 2017