Customer reviews

Nasal Aspirator BABY-VAC with Special Cleaning Brush Included

on 7 October 2017
This is an amazing product! Sucks the mucus out of the nose in seconds. very effective and the end of the nozzle is very nice and round so can't hurt the baby's nose (like other products on the market).
All my Hungarian mum friends told me to get it but I only got it now and it didn't disappoint me.
on 6 November 2017
Amazing product!!! Couldn't recommend high enough. Works so well and super fast making the whole experience less stressful.espexially when u have a portly little one who you don't want to stress out even more. I've been struggling with a normal aspirator for ages, so glad I found this product. Just wish I found it sooner
on 12 October 2017
Great product which does exactly what it should. Great relief for our little one so can recommend to all.
on 11 September 2017
Excelent product! It has a very gentle suction therefore it doesnt hurt the child but still get a good amount of mucus out of a child's noce whilst blocked!
on 9 February 2016
Definitely the best nasal aspirator. Before of this,I use snufflebabe nasal aspirator from boots,but nothing compared with this product. I use now for my 3 year old son and 1 month baby girl with same results. Recommended.
on 5 October 2017
excellent product,arrived promptly.
on 19 July 2017
The best nasal aspirator ever! It cleans nose very deeply without any harm in few seconds. Dont be affraid to use it!
on 30 November 2017
excellent
on 26 April 2017
Happy with buying this item 😃 It helps a lot when my daughter has blocked nose 😃
on 25 October 2017
My baby get scared from the vacuum other things are very helpful