on 16 October 2015
The image and product description claims the fabric is thicker.I was not expecting to see through it. The ones I received are a thinner fabric. They arrived without any retail packaging and thrown into a grey postal bag. The brand name is 5 Star. I have attached photograph for information. For the price £3.68 it very reasonable however if your expecting good quality then you should consider alternative product.

They arrived within a few days after ordering
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 December 2016
Similar to the majority of reviews here, I had problems with the size. I have a medium chest (37 inches) and ordered Medium. It actually fits fairly well (maybe a little too large) across my chest, and like other people here mine also shrunk in the wash- but even still they're way too long and I have an extra 4-5 inches at the bottom. I'm not short so it would be even longer on someone shorter than average. Either way it's pretty clear that the sizes here don't really make any sense.

BUT these are still fine if all you want is an undershirt. I wear these beneath my t-shirt at the gym so the excess length isn't a problem- I just tuck it in. The material is pretty thin but it's absorbent cotton which is comfortable and perfect for the gym.

Don't expect too much and these are fine.
review image
on 5 April 2017
These are really top quality and they fit as expected. Very think, very nice and very much real cotton. If you are looking for undershirts these ones are the best money can buy and with this low price a real bargain. Also they are very soft and after washing them in the wash machine at 40°C they became even more soft. Of course you have to use a fabric softener, but this quality cotton is just great.
on 19 March 2017
I have purchased this item in size small last week because I am size small 36 inch chest. Product was too small and thought if size Small is too small best to buy Large. When it arrived Large is too large. Too expensive to return compare to the product so just waste of money twice.
on 22 July 2017
I bought these for winter expecting them to only last for the duration of the cold weather. I now find myself wearing them in summer when T shirts are too warm. I'm giving 3 stars as they aren't as thick as expected.
on 26 April 2017
Although they're not as thick as they make out, however the what you lose in thickness you gain in length ( which is what I prefer)
Great product, I've ordered another set of three, only annoying thing was I wanted another 3 sets of 3 but currently out of stock!
Lastly, there's no seam either which is also great.

Really good product at a ridiculous price £4 for 3!!!!!
on 18 July 2017
These vests are great value for money these are my second order I was so happy with my first order that I put in for more thy are perfect fit and a must for the man out there I'm going to put more orders soon
on 2 April 2017
Good value - definitely. Good service - they arrived quickly. I wouldn't call them thicker and heavier although I'm not really bothered about that. The fit is very long - I put it on and it almost looked like a dress on me so it definitely had to took it right into my trousers.
on 1 November 2016
bought this for a cheap workout top. good quality for price however the sleeves are very tight and can tend to cut into the underside of the armpit if lifting heavy weights. overall very good though
on 12 March 2017
My husband says he is very pleased with his Cotton Vests, feel very cosy & warm. I am very pleased too
about the good price. Thank you Kind regards jpeddle