on 16 January 2013
Exactly as my 8 year old daughter had hoped for! Given she had spent her Christmas money on these Cats, I was sooooo pleased that she wasn't disappointed.
on 9 January 2012
I bought the Sylvanian Cat Family for my 6 year old granddaughter for Christmas and her face was a picture when she opened it. It was not something she was expecting although she had expressed a wish for anything from the Sylvanian Families collection. I personally thought the quality of the figures and their clothes etc were wonderful and I would happily recommend anyone to purchase them for a gift.
on 9 January 2012
These figures are really cute! They were a bargain price for the amount of figures in the pack. My daughter loved them. Free postage as well so a definately xmas bargain.
on 29 December 2011
Our daughter has been having a lovely time playing with these little cats. However when the box was first opened I found one of the figures in the set was faulty, tail missing and felt from the arm damaged. She didn't mind as she was so excited to play with them but as I had paid for it did find it annoying.
on 12 January 2012
Mum: We thought that Santa may have run out of this family but as my daughter had been so very good throughout the year he managed to get hold of one for her and she was absolutely delighted. In particular because there were 7 family members and she was starting from scratch with Sylvanian families. Daughter: I loved The Sylvanian families because they were very cute and were 7 of them and quite handy for my new Sylvanian school.
on 24 June 2013
Only had to wait a couple of days for the delivery of the cat family. Thought they were very good value for money as there were quite a lot of them in the box.
on 20 March 2013
My grand-daughter was thrilled to get this cat family on her birthday. She loved their clothes. They just fit into her doll's house furniture too.
on 2 January 2013
Coming from a larger than average family our children don't like the four-animal Sylvanian family sets: they can relate to this this one much better ;-)

This is one of the cuter ones that I've seen - as always the clothes and accessories are adorable, but a bit fiddly. Some gender bending clothing choices as well with brother wearing bright pink dungarees!

As always with Sylvanian families: loads of play value across a wide age range.
on 27 December 2011
Beautiful sylvanian families set - great price for a whole family set. Well packaged and looked just as described and shown in the photos.
on 20 April 2012
The Celebration cat family is very beautiful and goes so well with the Sylvanian Families Windmill my daughter got for her birthday.
It is a very cute set and quite large compared with other families with seven figures in total. My daughter also got a small baby to match from the Sylvanian Families magazine.
All in all a very good set with lots of detail.