on 18 March 2013
My little girl loves these things so they was defo worth remortgaging my house for :/ good quality toys, just cost a bomb lol
on 30 November 2013
Celebration family so had a large family of cats and they are adorable, another addition to my Granddaughters enormous clan.
on 19 January 2013
Bought this as a gift for a little girl and she loves it. Usual Sylvanian quality. Good value for money when I bought it.
on 8 April 2013
well received by the grandchildren received on time and well received as a brand chosen by children for their own use
on 17 December 2013
Very lovely toy figures, very attractive and good quality !!!
I bought it for my nephew and he loved it :)
on 10 November 2013
This is a Christmas present for my young granddaughter who just loves Sylvanians, so I know it will be loved.
on 18 December 2012
lovely present for xmas part of the house we ordered she will really enjoy i would recommend it to others ty
on 4 December 2012
a child's dream she loved it.I didn't see it but I am assured it was very good.thank you very much
on 22 November 2014
Delightful! Let's hope the grandaughter is of the same opinion. It is a Christmas present.
on 26 December 2015
My granddaughter enjoyed being given those to complement the Victorian schoolhouse.