on 4 October 2013
I ordered this hat and i recieved it within 3 days and its a really nice hat,i have seen hats like this no where near the quality of this one,its fleece inside and its really warm,i ordered the small size and it was a perfect fit,all ages could wear this from young to old and it would be suitable,the faux fur trim makes it look good,i was so pleased with it i have ordered the one in cream.
on 27 March 2017
I loved this hat and bought it with the expectation of snow or cold weather - that never happened so I have had to store it until we get some cold weather - typical ! Bring on the snow .........
on 3 December 2013
Went down really well with other half, praise indeed. Price quality speed of arrival all top notch. Couldnt be more pleased.
on 7 November 2013
I just love this hat it was so nice to have a hat that fits me.With having a small head i,m so glad to find somthing.
on 10 February 2014
this hat is fantastic. It is warm and cozy, a little tight to begin with, but has stretched a little and is perfect now. It comes over my ears, which is what I wanted. It will be great when the temperatures plummet again. I got the brown, but may get the cream also. Great bargain for the price. I am very happy with this.
on 27 February 2014
This hat is just the job for my small head in size 57cm. The flatness/shape at the crown suits a small head better, so i'm very happy with my hat. It fits like a glove and is well made. I've ordered the cream (off white) as well since receiving this hat, today, to complete all my outfits, boots and scarves. Very smart. Good price, too.

(Though to add here, the cream one i ordered today had to come via amazon, not like the black one i've just received, which meant i had to find something else to buy so i didn't pay postage, which makes buying more expensive and puts me off a lot. However, i wanted this hat, because it's hard to find hats that suit me, so i bought other things to take me over the £10 just to get it without paying postage.)

Off white hat arrived and its just as lovely and great quality as the black hat. Very happy.
on 24 December 2013
This is a very well made hat and looks and feels expensive, I usually wear beanie hats when it's cold but sometimes you just need a nice hat and this is. The fur is lovely and soft and the hat sits perfectly. I recommend this hat if you want something nice then buy it, well worth the money which isn't much.
on 15 December 2015
This hat is fantastic: very good quality for the price - what a bargain! I wasn't quite sure what size to order so I measured around my head and the size I ordered based on my measurements was a perfect fit. I don't normally write reviews but felt I had to in this case as it is so nice.
on 4 December 2013
This is a good quality cosy hat which will be ideal when the weather turns colder, which will be very soon. It's a snug fit but still sits nicely on your head. The colour is a lovely cream which will go with anything.
on 25 October 2014