Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 20 July 2017
these tablets seem to increase my energy levels and enable me to keep up with the gardening.
on 6 June 2017
good price love them
on 16 October 2014
Everything's fine.
on 24 June 2014
I was gonna buy this,but after reading ingredients I saw they add (E171. ) titanium dioxide,,wy add chemicals wich are used in paints ?
on 3 February 2014
I will buy another soon. good price
on 22 April 2014
Have been using for some time. Was a good price, delivered quickly and in good condition. Have tried to reorder however and price now sky high which is a shame.
on 16 May 2015
I have been using different brands over the years, these seem a better purchase as same price but more Mg per capsule.
on 28 March 2016
OMG being a 48 year old weight trainer suffering high blood pressure eating anything would spike my BP now after taking these pills for a few short days what a difference BP down I can eat carbs again staggering , I can recommend these pills worked like a magic pill for me with stunning results .
on 6 September 2015
These really do give me more energy. Will be getting more
on 12 January 2016
I take these as a replenishment for muscle they seem to help somewhat so I will keep taking them meantime..

See one answered question