Customer reviews

on 10 February 2013
Great app to have. It's compatible with Microsoft Office and can use WiFi printers. Personally I email to my computer from there. Very user friendly and would recommend.
on 27 April 2013
I am struggling to make changes to spread sheets. I wanted this for basic amendments, need to spend more time and maybe buy a package for kindle
on 26 June 2013
This is a truly outstanding app, I use it to write my books on whilst out and about, and to read my friends manuscripts on. It includes various fonts. The only criticisms I have are: when you close the app it takes a while to find your place again and I cannot open pages (Apple Mac word processor) files.
on 25 January 2014
Really disappointed in this. Having paid for it and downloaded it it informed me it was corrupt and recommended I downloaded it again which I did with the same result. Will now delete and put it down to experience but will stay clear of this provider in future.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2014
Very pleased with this product, It works very well, it is easy to use and does what it says on the tin.
on 18 March 2013
Did not purchase this item. Even so, does not work at all. Why am I being charged????? Compensate this account.