on 26 June 2013
Love this Bluetooth had it for 2 months and still working very good product will recommend to any one, Bought one for my Husband and he thinks they are good as well thank you
on 19 October 2015
This product keeps on loosing network. So it doesnt meet my expections.
on 23 March 2012
I was very impressed with the headset when it arrived. Comfortable, light and good quality. Only problem is I bought it to use in the car and the volume is simply not up to it. Any road noise and you can't hear as the volume will not go high enough. I've had to use the original set and will try out the bluetooth stereo set with a hope that it is a little better....and louder!.
on 3 June 2012
This is now the second Samsung product I have bought and completely disliked, so I am now through with the brand entirely.
This headset would be OK for use in the home or a quiet office. That's it.
As others have commented on in their reviews, even when the volume is turned up to MAX, you cannot hear a word the other person on the phone is saying. I can't believe this went through any product development and testing whatsoever.
If you want to use it in a car, as I did, forget it. It becomes a "handheld" device, as you have to use two fingers to really push the listening device further into your ear in a vain attempt at actually hearing what the other person is saying.

It also DOES NOT come with any means to charge it!!
You have to source a special usb lead (with a small/thin connector on the end) yourself!

PRO's
+ Price
+ Comfort

CON's
- Quietness
- Useability
- Cannot use in the car
- No means to charge the device
on 1 January 2014
This did not come with the charger as described. This was the reason I bought and paid extra for this one. Disappointing as it was a Christmas present.
on 13 January 2014
Majorly disappointed & a waste of my money! Really thought being samsung it would do as it said in the description...... However it hurt my ear to wear for car journeys & above all, I couldn't hear properly due to it not being clear at all.
on 7 November 2013
I am not deaf in any way, but I do travel on the motorway a lot and I find that this does just not cut through the road noise.

I drive a normal car with normal tyres and listen to my stereo at 20 (out of 30) when on the motorway so I am pretty sure it is the earpiece.
on 29 June 2011
Had it for couple of months. Use it with my HTC phone. Very quick pairing. Simple user buttons and good quality sound. Very good value for money.
on 18 June 2012
Bought the Samsung Bluetooth from Amazon and as usual an excellent product, I had a Samsung bluetooth before
so i knew what to expect and it didnt let me down. The product arrived within the stated delivery time so more
than pleased.
The only down side is the plastic Ear Hooks, if you break them it is virtually impossible to get replacements in
this country. For my last one i had to go on e.bay and order them from China, they arrived within 4 days and only
cost approx £2 for a pack of 5. Why cant we get the replacements in this country?
on 11 February 2012
As a driver I needed a really good ear piece, having used Samsung products before it really did tick all the boxes I needed, 2 phone connection , great sound reproduction , easy to set up and brilliant quality.