Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(5 star). See all 150 reviews
on 12 July 2016
This was a used purchase but with the exception of a box that had been kept a few years was in excellent condition and fully charged.

My son will love it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 August 2016
Device is good and reliable. Has a excellent build quality. You can transfer certain games from ps4 to the ps vita. Battery life is average.
on 28 November 2016
Works amazing come with out charger but cant complain for the price had the Vita for months and still working like new. Would advice anyone who looking for PS Vita to buy it from this seller.
on 13 September 2017
gift for my grand son ... he loved it .....
on 29 December 2012
well this was a wonderful purchase for my husbands christmas. i also bought the vita memeory card and a football game for hime. he has been playig it since xmas. the graphics are fab and I like the large gaming screen, a great purchase for play stataion fans.
on 16 November 2017
Great
on 5 March 2014
Great little device. Arrived 2 days early than expected so that was good. It was grade A refurbished but came in original box and was brand new condition. Bought it for the soul reason for PS4 remote play when im out and about and considering it was less than £100 including p&p it was a bargain. Overall well pleased and now know to buy refurbished products.
on 4 March 2013
Bought this as an Xmas gift for my son and I was absolutely delighted with it when it arrived. I knew it was second-hand and had been described as great condition but you are always wary, but I needn't have worried,it was as new. Even when I contacted the seller they got back to me straight away. Fab buy
on 2 July 2013
Due to bordom I purchased this device to see what the hype was about this system and to be honest it is a slick device. It connects well to PC, PS3 and Mac. And it runs like a mini PS3 which is amazing. I definite purchase for a sony fan.
on 15 September 2014
hi, I actually got the game for my son and it blew his mind away, he simply loves it and cant believe that he actually has one now. he's been waiting forever for me to get it but I was a skeptical about online shopping.....I live in zambia.....but i finally decided to do as the game had run out here and my son was kept at it....just as well because it was way much more expensive.....im gald i finally decided to shop online and ill definitely will be getting more stuff. the service was superb :)