Scent Name: Sleep Therapy Goodnight Pillow Mist|Change
Price:£5.95+ Free shipping

on 12 March 2016
I was struggling to sleep properly for one reason or another. A few sprays all over the bed and it was working. I felt quite relaxed and just started to drift off. First good night in ages! Will definitely continue to use this.
on 30 May 2012
This Avon product does what it says on the bottle, simply spray onto your pillow or around where you sleep to get a restful nights sleep. It has a scent similar to lavender. However the image shown is different to the actual product in one way because the item I received was a plastic bottle and this image shows a metal bottle, but plastic bottle was still very well packaged and came to me with no damage.
on 29 November 2013
I cannot go without this product next to my bed and now even my Husband loves it too Took it with me on Holiday in South Africa and Australia and this time I only suffered 2 days of Jet Lag instead of the usual 5-6 days Really excellent for letting you just drift off I give it 10 stars and the perfume is just so dreamy MUST HAVE product especially if you are stressed out at night and need a good good sleep
on 12 November 2011
the product is excellent i was a little bothered about the price however it is good value and the market is very competitive
on 19 October 2014
I had high hopes on this product. It's the first sleep aid product I use and I was really looking forward to the results.
However it was not what I expected.
The smell is something old fashion, a bit heavy and nothing like a delicate warm, soothing scent I imagined.
I don't find it horrible, but my husband hated the scent.
As for the sleep therapy part, it does nothing actually, as the scent disappears in a few seconds after spraying it. I tried spraying two or three times, but the scent became too strong and unbearable.

Overall, not worth it. I am going to try essential oils next, hoping they will last more and the scent won't be as artificial as this.
The spray I got is going to be used as a room refresher.
on 14 March 2016
It's hard to get these sleep sprays now. Sure I can get ones from well known pharmacists, but they are more expensive and frankly, they don't help at all. The smell is much nicer and let's me drift off to sleep.
on 23 August 2015
We bought this as a gift for my elderly Mother. She made the mistake of spraying it on her pillow where she would later place her head. After a short time she was up and coughing severely and her throat was burning. She had to drink lots of water and hold her head out of the window to get air. She siad she thought she as going to die! If you buy this product make sure you don't spray it near your head!
on 3 February 2014
we had some of this when my wife was ill some time ago,I woke up one morning and said what a good,deep sleep I had she had used this without me knowing,so we ordered some more .It arrived really quickly. now having really good sleeps.
on 24 February 2013
At first i did not expect this to work as i have never tried products like this before but i was actually surprised to find that after a few times of using it,I actually did get a goodnight,s sleep every time i used it,I would recommend this now as i did not expect this outcome for a first time of using something like this product,It helped me.
on 13 December 2011
Like many others out there in the interwebs world, I too was looking for some more of the Radox Sleep Therapy pillow spray but discovered that it's no longer made - so bought this instead. Unlike the Radox version, this has a chemically smell to it, and indeed, the ingredient list seems to confirm that it is full of chemicals. (Radox was basically lavender, chammomile and not much else). It might be coincidence, but on the few occasions I've used this I haven't slept that well, and twice have had disturbing nightmares. But as I say, could just be a coincidence. However, I can't see me getting to the bottom of this bottle and ordering more any time soon. Shame, 'cause it's not cheap.