Customer reviews

on 15 February 2015
Happy with them they look good
on 18 April 2017
A tiny bit too small on the waist compared to most 30 inch. But otherwise perfect.
on 27 July 2017
Nice quality. Great for when you want the retro look.
on 16 November 2012
Although I meant to buy jeans rather than cords, I tried these on and soon decided to keep them. They are extremely cool! The cut is excellent; nice and slim-fitting on the upper-leg, then billowing out into a superbly crafted flare as described.

I'm lucky with leg-length in that if jeans are properly measured and cut, the length I need fits me absolutely perfectly. These are as perfect a length as is possible - the flares just about skim the floor without me tripping up on them.

The low rise hip fit is new to me but I got used to that straight away, and there's wonderful gold stitching on the back pockets.

I wore these with black clothing and a silver chain, with a grey blazer, and felt really good about myself. I think I'll try a further retro look soon by matching these with a black roll-neck.

Nice to find someone making proper flares (impossible to find flares at all on the high street). I'd like to buy the denim jeans too, though would prefer black which doesn't seem an option at present.
on 26 May 2011
These cords are exactly as described ... very flared hipster style ... definitely fit the category of 70s retro. They are well made and are quite comfortable ... despite the waist-line being considerably 'different' to what it was in the 70s!
on 4 April 2012
I realize that ordering clothes online is a gamble, but these pants were not presented properly to the public. I loved the cords, the length, and the waist size. Everything fit perfectly, except for the rise. In that, I mean the distance from the zipper to the waist line. These pants were so short, that my underwear stuck out above them by 2 inches. They have told me that they would exchange them for a pair with a higher rise. If that is the case, then I'm sure I will be satisfied. Everything about these pants were completely satisfactory, all but the rise.
Wally Ford
55 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 September 2011
The trousers are true to the description and the sizing is accurate. The fabric is soft and they have a slight corduroy texture that you can't see in the pictures. There's also bright yellow decorative stitching on the back pockets (something I would have liked to know before buying since I would have preferred them 100% black). Otherwise they are just what they are promised to be.
on 18 January 2015
Love these amazing, high quality, great feeling bottoms. Bought them for my boyfriend, he gets complimented all the time, people can't believe they're not retro! Brilliantly flared, can't believe ho good quality they are.The detailing on the back pockets is lovely too. His friend has even ordered a pair from you guys now, he said he'd been looking for a really great pair of flares for a long time and couldn't believe what i'd found for the price. Would reccomend 100%!
on 24 December 2012
Well made, right style , Nice feel to the cord. Excellent.
Be aware that they have low hips , (which suited me anyway)
on 26 February 2015
DON'T buy these!!!!!!

I don't want y'all walking 'round looking like me. It's an assault on my individuality!

Stick to your skinny jeans trendwads!

See one answered question