Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

My daughter aged 4 nearly 5 has begun swimming lessons. The Kick-boards available at the pool are in really poor condition, chewed, chunks missing and dog eared. As an incentive to her first lesson I promised her a 'pink' float if she tried her best.

What an incentive, she really tried hard and swam her first few lengths with her swimming instructor and without me having to be near at hand. Her first words after the lesson were 'when will I get my pink float daddy'.

The product is solid, robust and ideal for children. Most importantly for my daughter, it is pink and the right shade of pink at that.

My son aged 9 demanded a blue float as his compensation which I have also reviewed.

I'm impressed with the quality of these Speedo Kick-boards, something Speedo do well.
on 29 May 2014
its supposed to help them float in the water i think.
we only just started using this one. its good anyways
on 24 August 2015
Didn't stay afloat when my 6 yr old nephew tried to use it for support whilst learning to swim
on 16 January 2015
really nice junior float. I haven't used it yet but it looks very nice and good quality
on 30 September 2014