Customer reviews

on 11 August 2012
Bought this cheap box as i needed a place to put my warlock deck, Perfect size and is light and seals really well. Can't fault anything, it came really fast and in great condition. Can't argue, Easy buy for anyone who wants to keep their cards in classy condition.
on 4 June 2015
Arrived early which was a nice surprise, lovely colour and fits a whole deck perfectly, will be buying from here again!
on 2 September 2014
Bought as a present for my grandson, he likes it.
on 31 July 2015
Would of been nice if wasnt torn on arrival
on 18 March 2013
It arrived in a good packaging and I liked the design, thanks to me buying a Pro Deck Box prior, I was surprised to see that the deck box only could fit one deck, but that aside, I love it, the clear sleeves were cool too, I've decided I like them, the purple is awesome and is the same shade as the purple card sleeves I've bought before, would buy again, in a different colour ofc.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2014
completely pointless it is just a cardboard box

See one answered question