on 9 May 2013
These are really easy to use. I have thick frizzy hair and after heating them up on the maximum setting and then leaving them in for 15 - 20 minutes, I carefully uncurl them and just run my fingers through with a bit of wax. It looks fantastic and everyone compliments me. I give my hair a blast with the hairdryer first and then give it a quick spray of heat protect styling spray just to help it set.
on 16 December 2011
Easy to use. Gave to my daughter as an early christmas pressie coz I couldn't wait to see her curled up for her girly nights out ah... she looked amazing and she uses them every few days now and gets lots of comments wow :-)
on 1 February 2013
Not that good only give volume and I have thick hair already they are quite tricky to put in and I burned my fingers
on 20 June 2011
I love this product! I was unsure in the beginning if the rollers would damage my hair as it is very fragile/fine but the possibility of adjusting the temperature prevents it and ensures that people with all hair types can use this. Don't be afraid, use them! They won't damage your hair. Start with the lowest temperature setting and you will be fine. The 3 sizes give 3 types of curl (the bigger gives you a more wavy shape rather than tight curls, as the smaller ones gives). My hair is short, so I wasn't sure if the bigger rollers would hold in place but after I tried, they DO STAY and give this soft wave, so I love all of them. I think BaByliss Ceramic Rollers are of a great value. I can only recommend this product!
55 Comments| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2011
I had used heated rolles years ago and thought I would buy a more modern set. I have found these rollers fast to heat, easy to use and neat to store. i would recommend them.
on 25 September 2011
Bought for my wife Mary (obviously). !
She says they 'do the job and work well'.
Looked at lots of different types in shops.
She's happy - I'm happy.
on 20 January 2014
Xmas present, Wife loves them, You too could end up in the good books, if you but these roller things and diamonds...
on 7 April 2014
These hair rollers are amazing! I spent so long looking online at reviews and videos on youtube and these were definatley worth the money. They are easy to use and I actually prefer to use the silver pins instead of the black hair clips. Only thing is it does not last very long in hair but gives it a nice volumous wave even when they have dropped out so thats ok. They make my hair so soft and shiny also.
on 8 October 2013
I have a few tong curlers which are great but they can damage your hair quite badly with regular use. I have tried using regular rollers but they don't do much for my hair type. I bought these after seeing a couple of youtube tutorials and I am so happy with them! They are easy to use and the provided clips hold the rollers comfortably and securely. You are able to adjust the heat depending on your hair type and they don't completely scorch your hair like tongs can. Two of my friends who both have completely different hair types have used them and they worked well for both of them too.
The finished result is stunning. They create soft, natural-looking curls that can't be achieved so well with tongs.
My hair is getting very long now (waist length) and I have very thick hair so it is becoming difficult to wrap the entire length around the rollers. However I can still create a nice style with them by rolling from the ends from my hair to my shoulders.
Great value for money and would defiantly recommend! :)
on 19 November 2011
I've been looking for some new heated rollers for a while (had the last ones for over twenty years!) these are just what I've been looking for just remember to leave them in for a while to ensure your hair holds the curl.
Bottom line yes, I would recommend them