on 15 May 2013
I brought this charger because my Panasonic TZ30 does not come with a charger and I was fed up with having to charge the battery in the camera. I was wary as to how well this charger would work but having now used it I am very impressed. The charger has a light to let you know when it is charging - this light changes to green once charged, you can then if you want to leave it on for another hour to give maximum usage to your battery. The charger comes with plugs and attachments for worldwide use but I have only used it in the UK.
on 5 April 2017
Only received the UK plugs, not European or USA as stated, please post the European plug
on 28 May 2012
This unit looked rather flimsy out of the box and I must admit the manufacturer name (ABC Products) didn't fill me with joy. Inserted battery and plugged it in. Heard a "phut" sound followed by nothing. No charger light illumination. Changed fuse (twice) with new 3 amp fuses. No joy. Suppose you get what you pay for - maybe I was unlucky because many other reviews were fine.
on 19 August 2011
Battery charger for panasonic camera

replaces lost unit. also wotkd in the car which is useful.

Lets you know when battery is fully charged

Very reasoable price.

I would recommend for anyone needing a replacement / another charger unit
on 3 October 2011
I am very satisfied with this ideal compact charger and impressed by the fast delivery from the supplier. Well packed.
on 23 November 2011
Whilst it looks different to the charger that came with my camera, it does charge my battery without any problem
on 3 November 2012
I was very pleased with this battery charger. I had been a bit concerned by some of the slightly mixed reviews but have found that it works well and is excellent value.
on 3 October 2011
Lost my original Panasonic charger so bought this one. Can't fault it so far. Only used it once so far but charges quite quickly and does the job. Would recommend.
on 4 March 2013
I was a bit miffed that my new Panasonic TZ30 didn't come with a battery charger and the old one I had on a much earlier modle didn't fit the new battery. However, this charger does the business without any problems. Thoroughly recommended.
on 13 November 2012
Not as compact or as neatly made as the Panasonic one that came with my DMC TZ18
But works - chargeing the batteries in around an hour - and a red light that urns green when done.
At the price recommended.