Format: MP3 Download|Change

Love It
on 24 March 2017
wow
on 21 March 2011
I'll be honest I don't usually listen to this type of music...I'm more of a rock/metal fan so this is far removed from my usual fare. But a good song is a good song and this is brilliant - this girl's singing voice is one of the best I've heard in a long time and she deserves her success. It's also refreshing to see someone make it who actually looks more representative of your average female - instead of all these ridiculous stick-insect X Factor types chosen for their looks but can't sing for toffee.
on 10 September 2011
What can I say that has not been said before.Loved it the first time I heard it and the more I hear it the better it gets.Her album 21 & 19 are great as well
on 26 July 2011
I can listen to this on repeat forever it seems. It is a really good track to run too!
on 6 November 2011
Great song, great quality of download.It is so handy to just download and have it straight in your computer instead of waiting for a delivery of a disc and then downloading it to the computer.
on 6 June 2013
I love this song, but I can't imagine my little review saying so will make any difference to sales.
There you go.
on 27 February 2011
As soon as I heard this track I knew it would be a hit, even before my 15 year old daughter. I love it. Classic Adele!
on 30 December 2011
I'd read about Adele and heard on the radio about her fears for her voice and out of curiosity previewed her CD on iTunes. I finished up buying her CD and some tracks from another album too. I think the massive beat and the power she gives to some of her vocals is stupendous, hence my title. Although she has a powerful voice you still want to ratchet up the volume to enjoy the "Boom boom". Well worth buying and genuine 5 star quality.