on 3 May 2012
Val Waldeck is a well known author and 'expert'on end time prophecy with an international reputation. In this book she traces the events prophesied in the Bible with clarity and conviction. It is well and lucidly written, and should be read by everyone. The events foretold against the background of prophecies already fulfilled are both terrible and exciting.Do please read it !
on 17 July 2014
Having read 4 books by Perry Stone, I had high expectations for this book. However, it fell extremely short, hence my 1 star.
My main issues were:

1: Length - 39 pages. Yes. 39 pages. Perry Stone's books weigh in at around 300 pages.

2: 'Depth' - It lacks depth or any new observation

3: Bias - rather than portray facts, with a sensible interpretation of the preceding passages to formulate an intelligent argument, it presents information, followed up with a heavily skewed bias to the point of sounding fanatical, rather than intelligent

4: It felt 'dumbed down' - this would be something I'd expected shoved through my door in the form of a pamphlet.

I have read this book not as a doubter, or an outsider, and felt that there are quite a few other better presented, better value, and far more consistent in approach and explanation.
on 8 June 2013
Interesting book got me thinking more about what the Bible really teachers and why we should all take more notice of the signed
on 7 January 2013
I was a little disapointed that this was rather short.
Have read other articles on same subject with gave a bit more detail
on 22 April 2016
Easy to read, not quite sure it's 100% but there is quite a lot of references that can't be denied. I think with the last decade the information about one world leader, one economy and Europe's position regarding Turkey look to be coming to fruition.
I found it was worth the read even if it was to provoke some thought.
on 9 August 2015
Informative leads the reader to the truth. The author has an informed background of education and deep belief in Jesus, as do I, it points to where we are and what's occur ing.
on 18 February 2016
If you like puzzles and hooked on numerology this is a very interesting book its only 40 pages so very easy going it will make you wonder job done!!!
on 11 June 2016
This all makes complete sense, everyone needs to read it now. You will come to realise we are all here for a certain reason.
on 19 June 2016
I hope its not true but I suspect it is, still at my age I may be lucky enough to depart before this kicks off.
on 4 November 2014
Thanks very much. Just what I expected and a good price too, David.