Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 April 2011
Good selection of easy listening songs to sing along and help pass those motorway miles. Cd was competitively priced and arrived really quickly.
on 15 May 2011
I stopped buying compilations at one time because i would see one or two songs i liked and then discovered there were more songs that i didn't like. This one is different. Out of the 40 songs, there are maybe three that I skip. I appreciate that music is a personal thing however i would say that i had this on in the car and my 24 year old son, who hates any music i play, not only listened to disk one he then went on to change it and listen to disk two. What that probably means is that this CD appeals to different age groups.
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2011
`This CD is brilliant, the right mix, presented really well and a delight to listen to. It is rare to find a CD where all the tracks are worth listening to, and I am very pleased with it.
on 22 April 2011
Bought as a present for my younger sister who was 14. Absolutely loves it. Great tunes, and good to pop on throughout the house.
on 14 April 2011
Superb album. Gives you the feel-good feeling. I love the varied artists on this album. Hope they do a Your Songs 2.
on 6 April 2011
Really enjoyed the mix on this album, play it all the time on the car cd and have copied it to my MP3 player as well
on 21 April 2011
I like this combination of songs, but it was too expensive in Morissons and other supermarkets, so I bought it on Amazon and have been delighted with it. It depends on your taste in music whether you like this album.A good idea is to sample the music first.
on 31 May 2011
this cd is definately worth 5 stars however when it arrived it had a massive scratch on the front of the case. which got me thinking is it realy brand new?!?!?
on 19 June 2011
This is a great CD It's a joy to listen to, a good mix of old and new songs that's sure to bring back lots of memories.
on 13 September 2011
I bought this for my mum for mothers day and she absolutely loved it! Then I borrowed it and didn't want to give it back!