on 7 May 2017
This is heavy, even without dog. Has detachable handle but only use that when carrying collapsed crate. Doors a bit tricky to open and close - not that well aligned - but definitely good value. Training 6mo dachshund to sleep in crate rather than dog bed in large pen, getting there slowly, with water bowl suspended through side bars. Good purchase. Delivered on time.
on 1 May 2017
Very disappointed. One very sharp hinge and lots of sharp ends on bars. Had to return because I did not think it was safe for a puppy, who is likely to view everything. Bought a much more expensive Dog Life colour pop crate instead - no sharp edges and much better made.
on 22 March 2014
I wanted a small crate as a "Starter- home" for my new puppy. The puppy in question is a cross-breed and we have no idea how big he'll grow. I just love being able to pop the pup into the crate, for him to get some "down time" I can rest knowing he cannot get into trouble.When he outgrows this crate it will have served us well.
on 22 April 2017
Looks good and good size .Good quality- no sharp points for pup to hurt himself on.
on 1 April 2017
Great for my two chihuahua puppies and will be fine for them when fully grown. Slightly rough around the edges but nothing major and for the price I am extremely satisfied.
on 11 August 2014
Good and strong this cage has stood up to the shaking from our pup who didn't like being caged. He's getting used to it now and we divided it off with some hardboard which we can move back as he grows to allow him to maintain the space he has. All in all a good buy.
on 14 April 2017
Well made sturdy crate for my chi puppies to sleep in and be able to get out to use puppy pads if need be inside the play pen
on 27 March 2017
Handles don't close very easily. Crate is sturdy but doesn't look particularly well put together.
Metal crate is awkward to clean as it doesn't slide out easily.
on 22 April 2012
This cage is such good value for money. It opens very easily with little fumbling about. It feels very sturdy and isn't too heavy. Highly recommended.
on 1 April 2017
Nice size cage for our French bull dog puppy! Like how it folds up and down too.