on 17 March 2017
Got this chain for my mother in law for mothers day hope she's gunna luv it nice size well worth the money quick delivery to
on 16 December 2012
My husband ordered this for me for a christmas present from our young son. I have looked at it and it looks lovely, although hubs has now wrapped it up. I can't wait to wear it. A brilliant price too.
on 15 February 2013
Item arrived really quickly upon dispatch, really pretty necklace, the stones really sparkle. Perfect mothers day gift for my mum
on 22 March 2013
I am very happy with this purchase. The pendant is very pretty. The word says mom which is unusual s everything else I have seen says mum. We're I come from we say mom not mum so I really liked that about it. The chain is very pretty although very fine, it seems strong enough though. Clasp is tiny but I have managed to put it on fairly easily. It is nice and shiny and I really like it.
on 27 March 2014
I bought this necklace as a mother's day present last year and both me and my mum were very pleased with it :) The chain is very thin but is strong and my mum has worn it every day since with no problems at all. All the stones are still in the pendant and I would recommend this necklace to anyone looking for a great little present for their mum :)
on 8 August 2014
Beautiful bday gift frm my 2 young daughters. Chain very fine and too short for me, but got anthr chain 2 fit. The pendant is different frm al the others i had lukt at and wasnt disappointd when it arrived. Although chain was no gud i stil giv 5 stars 4 the pendant alone. Would recommend for any mum!!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 January 2016
Touch smaller than I was expecting, but it's a nice pendant. The chain is very fine and the stones are sparkly.

Looks elegant and good attention to detail.

Good buy and nice price.
Recommended
on 10 May 2013
We bought this for my mum for her birthday. She as delighted with it. It is very delicate and pretty, an ideal gift for a person who has everything they need in their home and garden
on 14 November 2014
Even when it is a little bit smaller in the real life, it has an excellent atention to detail and it is a terrific last minute present for Mom. Also works with you mother in law.
on 16 January 2012
This was bought from my son to me for a xmas present
So happy! its gorgeous, its the right size, very light weight and twinkly