Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 April 2017
I loved it all
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 December 2014
The Calling were one of my first introductions to rock music, and despite what a lot of people seem to think, they were not one hit wonders, but still didn't have enough hits to merit a 'greatest hits' album. This 18 track 'Very Best Of' collection milks together tracks from the band's two studio albums: 'Camino Palmero' and 'Two'. Their biggest hit 'Wherever You Will Go' is presented by the studio, as well as an acoustic version. The other hits, 'Adrienne', 'Our Lives', 'Things Will Go Our Way', and 'Anything', which only had success in the US, are also here.

As there is no track listing for this album at the moment, here it is:

1. Wherever You Will Go
14. One By One Calling
15. Dreaming in Red
16. Lost
17. Your Hope
18. Wherever You Will Go (Acoustic)
on 19 December 2011
I just want to clarify here: these guys have been around for ages, they sung the song "wherever you will go" long before it was taken over by the girl on the TV adds singing it! Its better sung here, very deeply and soft, brought me close to tears when I first heard it nearly 10 years ago now. The album is also great but this in my opinon is the best song on the album.

A good reminder of the rockier grittier music in the early 2000's and sung with heart and emotion.

Well recommended.
on 24 December 2012
This was ok I was only after the one song but decided to buy the whole album and see what it was like. I will listen to the album but perhaps not a regular basis.
on 20 October 2014
First album I have bought of theirs and can only describe it as a classic if you like rock & soft rock , which I do.
on 28 October 2013
An excellent CD playlist. The first one of theirs ive bought and will be looking to add more to my collection.
on 5 February 2016
Love this album,may be old but still can listen it over and over again...
on 1 September 2014
The Best...... Can't sop playing it, great price to.
on 28 November 2015
Received with thanks, I love the calling
on 28 July 2015