on 29 March 2011
The anti-shake system works well and just about coped when I fell down the stairs.
Mind you, the camera was fine, I got a great action video of certain family members laughing their heads off!

On a more serious note, why did I buy this camera-corder thingamywotsit?

Well there was one with a hard drive. Now they cock up eventually so no thankyou sir.
Then there's another with inbuilt flash memory. Why pay so much more when you could spend it on SD cards and get even more memory?

Great camera all in all.

I like the viewfinder but took a while to notice that there is a wee focus wheel so you can get a better idea of where that top step is and not some blurred image that leads you on a bruising helter-skeltering slide down said stairs!
24 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 17 April 2011
Very fast shipping from amazon.uk good price,very pleased whith this panasonic sd 900, easy menu whith tactile screen ,excellent picture(photo)easier to close up picture than my dslr a 350,movie are fantastic 1n 1080/50p,untill now really glad whith it ,the only thing i'd liked is that the viewfinder could move up.Buy your transend sdhc on amazon .uk better price till now
11 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2011
I like this camera. It seems fragile, but it doesn't seem to be. The picture quality is very good for the investment. I use it with Avid Studio. When you switch to full screen on the PC, the quality is nearly the same as on the small editing viewer. I thought the colours were particularly warm in low light. Image stabilisation is very impressive when you do tracking shots. The only negative for me so far (and it's not the camera's fault) is that my PC doesn't seem to be able to handle the footage shot at the camera's highest resolution - movement just goes 'slow-mo'.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
# Lens Hood
# Stylus pen
2 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2014
Only reason I'm getting rid of this brilliant bad boy is for a 4k camera. Simple point and record unless you want to take it further, bought it as a student and then later used it in professional use where it was deemed industry standard. BOOM!
on 30 June 2012
Super camcorder giving brilliant videos and still pictures. This replaced my Sony camcorder and is in a league all of its own. Would definitely recommend.
on 24 May 2011
I have had the camera for a week now and i'm very happy with it. The controls are easy to use and the picture quality is exceptional. Wind noise is a bit of a pain though.
3 people found this helpful