• 21

2,432
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 19 February 2016
I am not a huge Adele fan but her name kept coming up from people and her album on my recommendations lists so I though I would give it a listen. I like this album. There is no bad song on this album, if it came one I would listen to it but there are only 3 songs on the album I would listen to over and over again. The 3 song that really stood out for me Rolling in the Deep, Someone like you, and Set the Rain on Fire.
on 13 July 2017
Having got 19, 21 and 25 feel that I would have preferred to buy an Adele's greatest hits cd instead. Her music like on chasing pavements and a few others is fantastic but she does not employ this technique on a lot of her tracks so for me they lack something special. I am not criticising her superb singing voice.
on 20 May 2017
Adele's amazong vocals and song writing talent don't disappoint. Overall this album is perhaps better than 25 but some of the songs on 25 eclipse the ones on 21.

If you love modern, pulsating music with an intoxicating mix of lyrics then you won't be disappointed by this album.
on 31 March 2017
This album is incredible, Adeles voice as always is amazing! The songs are great and very catchy. There's not much more that can be said about this album other than buy it and see for yourself!!
on 10 March 2017
Bought as a gift for my wife to complete her Adele collection, shes delighted and we both love the songs, super purchase at an average price, highly recommended
on 26 June 2017
Loved Rolling in the deep. I cant choose a favourite rom this CD as the songs are all as good as each other. So pleased I have this CD.
on 29 April 2017
Great value package. Simpler and easier to buy this and keep it in the car than having it digitalky
on 9 May 2017
happy with cd love it some great songs on it my son enjoys listening to it as well thank you
on 4 December 2015
What can I say that hasn't been already said my favourite is To Make you Feel My Love that track was recorded by Garth Brooks and Trishia Yearwood Adele sings the track in her unique style a joy to listen to
on 24 September 2011
I am in my 50s and don't usually get hooked on contemporary music. I was watching TV and heard some of Rolling in the Deep advertsing a dance programme. I googled the title and came up with this. I bought the CD and loved it. Sadly the CD got left in the sun so I am buying another as I play it whilst driving around the winding roads of Westetn Scotland! It is brilliant and I think that most of us can relate to the emotions that the songs evoke. Love it!